80 millionen

Okay, okay, this is my FAVORITE scene in the whole story, and the best part is it's my favorite MUSIC of the whole story. (Because it's in german, and I really like it, and I feel like it's Fen's favorite song, it's also the song I imagined them listening to)

80 Millionen - Max Giesinger

basically the gist of the thing is 'you're one in eighty million, how did you find me?' and it's a love song and it's super mushy but like, if you want, look up the lyrics because it's sweet. 

anyway, without further ado, enjoy some Fen and Nico fluff.

-rabid

******************

I sit upright in bed and do my best to jump to the ground unnoticed.

The singing stops and I creak open the door.

Fenrir.

"Oh thank god it's you." He lets out a long sigh, smiling.

"Why are you up?"

"Why are you up?"

"I'm cold and Hadley is snoring."

"Yeti was snoring and I don't like sleeping in bunks, I don't fit." He chuckles.

"I fit, it just," I sigh. "Reminds me of being homeless, and I don't want to have a nightmare here, with them right there."

"I just, I don't know." He shakes his head. "Do you want one?" He hands me an earbud and I take it, it's the song he was singing.

"Yeah." I mumble.

I don't know the song, but then again, I don't know a lot of songs. It's melodic and german and I instantly like it. Fenrir and I wander through the cabin and end up by the fireplace in the living room, it's still flickering and we stare for a good long while.

"Did you say you were cold?" He asks. I nod.

"Yeah, I've been cold ever since we got here." I mumble. Fenrir pulls out his earbud and pauses the music.

"Give me a second." He mumbles, then reaches behind his head and grabs the back of his hoodie. I watch as he yanks it off and I'm a little taken aback by how willing he is to give up his warmth. He rolls it up like he's going to put it on me himself and I give him a look.

"Just go with it." He mumbles. I reach my arms into the air and he pulls his hoodie down over me, his fingers brushing along my sides and settling around my waist. I can't see anything, and his sleeves are too long on me. I let out a small laugh and Fenrir laughs with me. His fingers come under the hood and he pulls it backward, revealing my face and making me turn pink.

"This is what happens when there's a nine inch height difference." He mumbles. "You look absolutely adorable in my hoodie."

"Clap it, Sauerkraut." I snort. He flops backward onto the couch behind us and I sit down next to him, watching the fire crackle. His hoodie is easily the most comfortable thing I've ever worn, it's warm on the inside, way too big and it smells like the cinnamon scent he carries around.

"Do you have anything to do?" He says after a minute or so.

"Not really." 

"Well okay, I can ask you a question." He looks over at me while I stare at the little fireplace. "What's something you absolutely love." My brain stops wandering and goes blank. I furrow my eyebrows and stare at the fire.

"That's a hard question, I mean, hockey, of course."

"I'm talking about something obscure, like something you haven't really told people." I take a long minute to think about it.