Jorgen

okay, because this is getting so damn boring, this is three chapters in one! yeehaw lets get to that good shit. 

sources:
(https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/posttraumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/symptoms) (https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/index.shtml)

wow, thrEE whole points of view

uh, like, that's it. 

music: I Found - Amber Run

cool, enjoy

-rabid

******************

JORGEN

-JORGEN-

"Hey, uh," I'm standing in the weight room instead of Nico, holding her clipboard instead of her, which is truly surreal. "Nico is out today, and put me in charge of practice, and it looks like one hell of a workout."

"Where is she?" Ben Douglass asks. I think she calls him Greenbean. I don't know quite why, but okay.

"She's at the doctors," I say. Truth is, Nico is getting tested for PTSD today. I did some research and talked to her about it again, she said the first person to point out snappy behavior to her was in fact, Fenrir. She said that he pointed out that she acted quite like a light switch. He'd say something small and she'd flick off, getting pissed at what seemed like nothing. She mentioned night terrors, how the first one was interrupted by again, Fenrir. He came into her apartment and woke her up, comforted her. She talked about another experience like the last one, while in Boston. She learned that one of her old friends had died, and freaked out on Fen. The more she told me, the more I realized how truly close her and him are. The more I realized that something happened with them.

"What's she doing at the doctor?" Blacksmith Williams asks me.

"I'm not sure she wanted me to tell you."

"Is it about what happened at the game?" I like Yeti Rex. He knows what the hell is up. "Is she okay?"

"She'll be fine, she just needs to get her head tested." I tap the clipboard against the leg part of my leg. Not the metal part.

They stay quiet so I clear my throat. "I hope the hell y'all's are ready for mile repeats because you have to do five."

Fenrir catches me after practice, by the sleeve. So I stop walking.

"Is she okay?" I'm scared of Fenrir, he was nice, a while ago, but recently he's been just flat out cruel all the time. Bitter as hell. I wish he was okay, back when he used to joke around and mess up and laugh. Now he's just, weird. It makes me think of Nico, how she mentioned him when talking about traumatic things that might have triggered her episode thing.

"She's okay." I say. He waits until everyone gets out of the weight room.

"What's wrong with her?" He's close to me, yeah, he's shorter than me by a good bit, but he's, well, he's Fenrir Grant Von Albrecht the Fifth and he's one hell of a man. He's even scarier with the split lip and black eye.

"Would she want you to know?" I ask.

"I don't know, she hasn't been civil with me in a while." he shakes his head. "Just tell me she's going to be okay, that's all I really care about."

"She's going to be okay, Fen," He drops his head.

"What's wrong with her?" Grumpy pissey Fenrir is gone, and now he's being sad. He flipped like a lightswitch.