Ticklish

uh yeah

MUSIC: daydreamer - AURORA

-rabid

******************

Fen slips his arms around my waist, setting his head on my shoulder. "You staying here tonight?" 

I lean so I can look at him. "Do you want me to?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, I can stay," I kiss his nose and he releases me.

So, Fen and I brush our teeth and I steal pajamas from him because June in Regina is still ridiculously cold.

"Two more," Fen mumbles, tossing an arm over my shoulders. "Two more wins and I get to dye your head blue." He's tense though. He wants to act like he's handling it fine, but he's tense.

"Oh shush," I snort. "I'm looking forward to it."

"You're going to look good as hell, I know you are." he kisses the back of my neck, which makes me squirm a little.

"Fen," I laugh. "Fen hey," He kisses me again.

"Ticklish?"

"Really." I snort. His hands crawl up my back. "Fenrir!"

"Nico's ticklish," He kisses the back of my neck and taps his fingers on my lower back at the same time. "Didn't expect it, definitely will tickle you more all the time."

"No!" I laugh, wiggling away from him and running. I know there's no possible way I can outrun him, and he proves this right, tackling me, basically pinning me down. "Fenrir what are you doing?" he puts his hands on either side of my neck, making my shoulders fly up.

"Nico, hold on," He puts his hand on my shoulder, feeling around my skin. "This is a massive muscle knot, holy shit." he presses his thumb down onto it, and it feels really wicked good.

"Yeah," I sigh. "Can you do that again?"

"This?" he works his fingers around, no longer tickling me.

"Mhmm,"

"You've got like four of 'em." He runs his hand across my shirt, feeling around. I nod.

"I know."

"Why haven't you asked Mr. T to help with them?" Mr. T is the PT guy, the guys just call him the mechanic.

"Haven't gotten to it." I sigh. "It's just because that's the tension point for stress." Fenrir presses his hands into my back.

"Alright, I'm going to baby the hell out of you now, I hope you know." He rubs my shoulders.

"Awesome," I mumble; because I like getting babied by Fenrir.

"Can I take off your hoodie?" He leans over to look at me, I just nod.

"Don't tickle me."

"I won't," But he's got a weird little suspicious smirk. He slips his hoodie off my head, the same one he gave me during camping, at this point, I've completely stolen it. Fenrir's hands find my back again and I'm tempted to ask if he's been trained in this. He slips off the facet of my bra and now he's got my whole back under his fingers.

And it's really nice. It's really nice.

"Fen," I mumble into the pillow. "When did you learn this?"

"Learn?" He laughs lightly at this. "Nah, I watched Mechanic do it so much that everything kind of stuck." I nod.

"I thought it was one of those nerdy things you know," I mumble. He snorts.

"Nope," Fenrir leans down and kisses the back of my neck.

And then he continues for another few minutes before saying anything more. "This isn't weird, right?"
"Nope, just a professional hockey coach getting a massage from the assistant captain in the middle of the night." I lift my head to wink at him. He just rolls his eyes back at me.

"Thanks, you just made it weird," He takes a long breath. "I mean, weird, mentally weird, for you. Like the PTSD thing, with us, a while back, I, I didn't know what I wanted to say, sorry."

"No, no, it's not weird," I yawn. "I'm comfortable with you,"

"Alright, okay," He laughs under his breath. "Damn, I've got a way of making every situation uncomfortable, don't I?" Fen's hands come off my back and he clips me back together again, then offers his hoodie back to me. I take it, of course.

"Two more," I mumble. "That's insane."