BONE ZONE 1: Fenrir's Spiders

HEYOOOOOO
In appreciation of the first NHL regular season games, I'm posting Bone Zone one. 
YEET: this is set back a month or so, it's basically just a deleted scene, or bloopers, or whatever. I took it out during editing because it didn't quite match the energy I was going for, but, Fenrir's chain still applies, and will show up again later. Yes, she's still calling him Sauerkraut. They haven't been camping yet, and he hasn't left yet, this is maybe a week after their first games. 

Music:

Eyes Off You - PRETTYMUCH

ciao,

-rabid

******************

"Nico!" I hear a yell through the wall. It's way too late for him to still be awake.

"What on earth do you need at one in the morning." I yawn, blinking the sleep from my eyes. "We have a game tomorrow," I holler through the wall.

"There's a spider!" His voice cracks halfway through.

"Sauerkraut, I swear to god,"

"Can you please just come kill it?" He whines. I stand up out of bed and wander to the far wall at the end of the hall heading to my bathroom, it's right by where his room is.

"Sauerkraut, you're a full grown man, kill it yourself,"

"Nico it's going to kill me first," He mumbles. "Can you please just come get it?"

"How big is it?" I yawn. "I'm sure it's just a regular old spider."

"It just addressed me as mate." I have to cover a snort.

"Sauerkraut," I stop to laugh for a moment. "Sauerkraut, you're six foot three, over two hundred and twenty pounds, play professional ass hockey, and you're telling me that you woke me up in the middle of the night to kill a spider."

"Please just come kill it," He mumbles. "Don't rub it in,"

"Give me a second," I wander toward the door, around the corner, into his apartment, and then toward his room.

Fen is standing, holding a boot, staring at the ceiling.

"Interesting pajama choice," I mumble. Sauerkraut is only in his boxers, and needless to say, hockey legs are an around the clock deal.

"Shush, just kill it already," 

I look around. "Maybe I was calling you a bit of a wuss for this one," I look up at the quarter sized spider. "But still, look at you, look at it, it's a fraction your size,"

"It has four times as many eyes, Nico, now please just kill the thing,"

"Nah," I look around. "Can I have a piece of paper and a cup."

"You're going to keep that alive?"

"Yeah," I smile at him. "Keep an eye on it," I walk into his kitchen and find a glass cup, and a sticky note, good enough I guess. There's a yelp from the other room.

"Sauerkraut I swear to god,"

"WHERE'D IT GO!" He howls. I stick my head into the room. "I TRIED TO SWAT HIM AND HE'S GONE NOW!"

"Shh, chill, just a spider," I look around. Then I scan him.

Ohhh.

Oh he's never going to forgive me for this one.

"Fen, hold completely still."

"What?" his throat closes up and his voice cracks.

"Don't move a damn muscle." I set the cup down and walk forward. "Shhhh," I reach out with two hands toward the nape of his neck. I'll need to ask about the chain around his neck, that's not something I expected.