sleepover

uh yeah, this is all still in fen's POV

sorry I'm posting late, it's like, hella hectic over here

MUSIC (FYI I LOOOOVE THIS SONG SO LIKE...)::: Gravity - Timeflies

-rabid

******************

"I could get used to you, you know?" She smiles. I smile back, absolutely euphoric.

"I can't wait." I kiss her again, soft and friendly and even. I break off after a minute and kiss her cheek.

"I thought kissing was boring with Sam; gross, even," She mumbles. I set my forehead down on hers, then decide it's too far away and pick her up, setting her on the counter, where I was a second ago.

"You did?"

"Yeah, and it was," she kisses me again, but I want answers. "But that's only because I had kissing with you to compare with," She turns pink again and I flush all the way through. "You're a good kisser, Fenrir,"

"Then please, keep kissing me." She drapes her arms around my shoulders as I lean against the counter, holding my knee steady. My hands hold the sides of her core, pulling her stomach close to me.

We make out, for like, an hour and a half. I'm not kidding. I'm really not. It's amazing. It's not leading anywhere and it's not needy, but it's almost more enjoyable than any of that. It's just one long lazy happy kiss. Just her, sitting on the counter, sitting under my fingers, kissing me back, music humming in the background. We're smiling and laughing and talking, but mostly, we're kissing, and I've wanted this too long to give it up.

"I'm hungry," She breaks off, brushing her nose against mine. "I kind of want to get take out with you,"

"Please," I kiss her nose. "I'm starving."

"What do you want?" She asks. I make a face.

"I don't know, food,"

"What type though," I smile at her, and she smiles back.

"The good type," I laugh. She just shakes her head at me.

"Come on, Fen, what are you thinking? Chinese food, burritos, there's like a hundred options."

"There's a take out place down the road a few steps that's pretty good, I'll call, here," I reach over to my fridge, grabbing the menu out from under a magnet. I know what I want already, I don't even have to look.

"Alright, uh," She looks at it, then looks at me. "You, Mr. knee boy, need to sit, go, lie down, I'll make the call, what do you want?" I back up from her, then shuffle toward the couch.

Nico calls for food, and then joins me on the couch, leaning her head on my shoulder, tuckered out. I run my fingers lazily through her hair, she's almost asleep when the doorbell rings.

"Shh, stay there," she blinks her eyes open and looks up at me. I creak as I stand up, wandering to the door.

When I get back with the food, she seems to be mostly awake.

"Tired, huh?" I set the boxes on the table in front of us. She yawns and nods.

"I slept in your room last night, your old room," I knot my fingers with hers, picking up a fork, I'm a lefty, she's a righty, if I hold her left hand with my right hand, we've both still got a dominant hand free. See? Teamwork. "It was three in the morning, that was the only spot I felt tired, I was worried."

"Mmmm," I swallow. "You're welcome to stay here tonight if you want,"

"Can I?" She looks up at me, her eyes are big and rather sad.

"Yes, please," I kiss the end of her nose, it makes her face scrunch up. "I like this, us, I like us a lot."

"I do too," She takes a bite of food. We eat while staying mostly quiet, just the occasional, can I have some of that, and, no, mine.

"I'm exhausted," Nico mumbles, she looks it, too. I stand up off the couch and open my arms.

"I'd pick you up but I can't." She stands up and sets her head on my chest for a moment. "Let's get some sleep, practice tomorrow, a game the next day," Nico just nods, then yawns. I turn pink at the ears. That was cute, really cute.

"I missed you," She mumbles into the fabric of my shirt. I flush all the way pink.

"I missed you too, now come on, you're exhausted." I slip my fingers into hers and lead her into my room. She holds back at the door.

"We fought there," She points to the spot by the door. I stare at it.

"Months ago, Nico," I walk over to her, cupping her cheek with my hand. "Now we're here again, and I don't want either thing to happen tonight,"

"Okay," She mumbles, then yawns again. "I need to go home to get clothes to sleep in."

"No," I reach into a drawer and hand her athletic shorts and another hoodie. "I'm not letting you leave my side, not for another day or two,"

"You're pretty clingy, you know that?" I turn pink. She's staring off into space.

"You're pretty cute, you know that?" I slip my hands into my pockets.

"Mhmm," she nods. "You told me,"

"Yeah, and I'll tell you again whenever I feel like it." I kiss her forehead and then pull back. "But right now, you need to change into pajamas, and I need to put the antibiotic stuff on my stomach," She cringes.

"I'm sorry, Fen," she looks down at her toes.

"Not your fault, Nico, this isn't your fault," I hug her again, holding her close for a moment, then letting her go. She nods, then disappears into my bathroom, I wait for her to reappear and then go in myself.