Radio Show

am I allowed to ask for 2k reads by 2020? is that allowed?

cool. 

Music: gone 2 long - PRETTYMUCH

okay also this one is super wicked short, but the next one is 2k words. I hit inconsistent right on the button don't I, lmao, alright. enjoy

-rabid

******************

"Fenrir Von Albrecht, starting center for the Wolves seems to be in playing condition." sports announcers, what a weird group of kids. Especially the one for Regina. She's young for this, not male, and really good. "After suffering a hard blow during game five of the last series, he was unable to play for game six, and game one of this series, but, he's back now after getting his stitches out late yesterday. I have a feeling he's not going to take this game gingerly on those, you got an opinion, Ike?"

"Knowing the kid, he's going to go as hard as he can today, tomorrow and the next day. That's something I've noticed from this season when he's down, Von Albrecht doesn't stay down. I think that has to do with Callahagn. That skill for most of the team seems to have developed incredibly well this season, all the Wolves, when they're pushed down, they get back up and go twice as hard."

"Do you think it's enough for them to take the whole thing?"

"Well, they're going to be one amazing Cinderella story if they do. Bottom of the league for years, now in the semifinals, this is something right out of a movie."

"Well, I have to say, I knew these boys were talented, but they didn't show it. That was until Callahagn, if they win, I hope they dedicate most, if not all, of their success to that coach they've got. She's done some crazy things, the craziest though? Her ability to play alongside them."

"Truly astonishing, I was hoping to see her on ice sometime this season, just to watch her play with her boys because we all know she can,"

"Well, the break is just about over, and it appears that both teams have put out their starters for the faceoff."

"Wolves win the drop and the puck is taken up the left side by Douglass, Douglass to Rex to Von Albrecht for a shot on net. The puck is turned over to Long, from Long to Cavallier, Cavallier with a great move around Langley for a shot on Paxton."

"Glove save by Paxton and we're lining up for another drop on the right side. Jets win the drop and Cavalier passes off to Hopkinton, Hopkinton to Methuen, Methuen back to Long, Long turns it over to Langley, Langley passes it off to Rex, Rex up the left side, passes to the center, Von Albrecht passes to Douglass, Douglass back to Lee. Offensive shift change for the Jets, defensive change for the Wolves. Lee passes to Yu, Yu takes it off to the left, up to Williams, Williams to Osling, Osling for a shot."

"Parkington deflects the puck behind the net, and Saugus is the first to get there, hard check on Saugus by Osling and the puck is back in Wolves possession, Osling passes to Williams, who's challenged by Methuen, Williams to Leeton, Leeton back to Osling, Osling behind him to St. Peter, St. Peter up the ice to the left side to Williams next to net. Williams is thrown to the ice by Saugus and gets back up, shift change."

***

"What a game, Ike, what a game,"

"Truly, the Wolves take the second win on the series, keeping the Jets at two and O, heading into game three in Winnipeg."

"Tune in for that game, two o'clock tomorrow afternoon,"