Aphrodisiac

ahah, yeah

cringe

MUSIC: guillotine - jon bellion

-rabid

******************

Fen heals at an astonishing rate, according to his doctors. I've watched it. Maybe not his knee, which seems to be giving him the same amount of pain as it did the first day, but his stomach.

"Hold still, come on, Fen, breathe." I've got him pinned under me, his stitches open to the air, a rag in my hand. "If you stop squirming, this will be over faster."

"They told me to find someone else to clean it if I could because I wouldn't be able to see all of it well, but damn, Nico, stop poking it so much," He groans again when I set my hands down on him.

"Fen, just breathe, I'm just cleaning off the gross," I get the cloth wet in the sink again, and I press it against him, gently pulling away from the cut, trying to get the crust off the sides. Fen moans in pain. I set a hand on his bare chest and keep working.

"Stop sweating so much, you're fine," I wipe my hand on my pants, and then set it back on him, pushing him down.

"Are you deliberately pulling it apart?" He whines. "Just get it clean, you're making the stitches pull,"

"Fen, breathe dammit." I clean the rest of the way up his cut until I'm working just under his ribs, then I stand back. "Okay, you're okay now." he sets his head down on the counter, letting out air.

"That was horrible, thanks."

"That wasn't horrible, you're just a baby," I lean over the counter and kiss him. He makes a face at me.

"I'm not,"

"I was barely doing anything, Fenrir," I kiss his nose.

"Mhph," He grumbles. I run my hand down his stomach, looking at the wound. "After we get back from Winnipeg, I'm getting them out, sound good?"

"Sounds great, Fen," I kiss him again, this time he lets me, kissing me back. He sits up off the counter to get to more of me, dropping to the ground and digging his hands into my hair.

"Forgotten about the pain already?" I mumble into his mouth. He grins.

"Yeah," he kisses me again, and I break off to hold him in front of me, just his eyes. I just want his eyes.

"Fen, do you remember what I told you in the cabin," I look at him, the sea, in Maine. "How I loved the idea of a cottage on the ocean, in Maine, like that one family vacation I had," He nods, but looks a little worried. "I think I figured it out."

"What do you mean?" Fen slips his hands around the backs of my thighs, lifting me onto the counter. I hook my legs around his back and hold him still.

"I mean, I look at you, and it's sappy, but you remind me of that ocean, you are that ocean," I kiss him, but hold back, the need to keep talking is apparent. "Because it wouldn't be somewhere I loved if you couldn't go, so what I guess I'm saying, is that you feel like home, Fen," He turns pink all the way up to his ears.

"Nico, that's," He blushes again. "That's so sweet," I kiss him again, his lips on mine. And I'm right, he does feel like home. Not like a place, but he feels just like a home would, like the starting and ending point of every day. A checkpoint. Somewhere where I can take a minute to calm down, refocus, and restart. Where you go to feel comfortable. Where safe is. So, in a way, Fen is a home for me.

I kiss him over and over again, short kisses, long kisses. Drags of home, each leaving me a little high, and a little intoxicated. He slips his tongue past my lips, and he's totally enjoying this just as much as I am. I grin against his mouth.

"You, Fenrir Grant Von Albrecht the Fifth, are an aphrodisiac, and I like it." I kiss him again. "I like it too much."

"I, Fenrir Grant Von Albrecht the Fifth, have no idea what that means, because my vocabulary is not all that extensive in english, so please, Nicolae Callahagn, gift me with the knowledge."

"Mmmm, I don't think I will, but you know what I will do?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"What?"

"This," and I tip his jaw up, kissing his neck. "And then this," I grab his hips and jump off the counter, holding his waist to me. "And then I'll make you crazy."

"Consider me insane,"