Knee Hockey

okay, I know you're looking at the scroll bar like, rabid wtf, but, BUT, this chapter is wonderful and that is all. 

sorry

MUSIC: simple & sweet - Jon Bellion

-rabid

******************

"Alright, the beard is getting a little bit of a trim," Fen sticks his head out of the bathroom. "Because it's an all-around no on the sides. From literally every single girl in my life, and Yeti."

"So me, your mom, and Yeti."

"Yup." He laughs. I start to scroll on my phone and run across an article that I instantly click on. I hear Fen start to get to work on his hair, and I read.

Best NHL Finals Beards

Now that it's playoff season, it's beard season, and I've already made one of these, but here's another, specific to the Wolves, and the Avalanche.

Weird that the wolves even made it out of the gates this year, but I have to say, #10, worst beard goes to Ben Douglass. I mean, this is literally pathetic.

There's a picture of Greenie and his eight hairs on his chin, and fifteen on the sides of his head. He looks really scraggly, and I have to say, every time I see his 'beard' I want to laugh just a little. Especially when he says 'it's coming in! Just wait!' even though it's been a month and a half already and nothing has really happened.

#2 goes to Lucas Yu, on the Avalanche, I mean, what is this.

I haven't really paid attention to their team, so I read on.

#3 is another Wolf, Jack Greene, good try bud.

Pikachu's beard is sub-par at best. Better than Greenie's, but sub-par.

#4 we're getting there, Harper Langley, but there's too much going on on the neck and not enough on your actual face

#5 JJ Lance, I mean, at least he's got a full beard, right?

#6 Now I can talk about the cute guys. Hunter Osling. A masterpiece of a beard.

As much as I don't like Ireland, I have to say, his beard honestly kind of works for him. Yeah, it's like firetruck red, but, it kind of works.

#7 Gage Paxton, cue the firemen, this is attractive.

Alright, I'll give it to Gage, he's a wicked cute guy. The beard tops it off really nice. I mean, I wouldn't take him over Fen, never ever, but he's lucky that the beard works.

#8 Finnican Williams. May I just say, oh my lord. First off this kid is just, wow. Black on black and doing it well. Whooohhh, Jesus.

Yeah, Blacksmith kills the beard. I mean, kills it. Normally he kind of gives off minimal Kylo Ren vibes, but he's flat out insane with the beard. After the games, the amounts of girls that flock to him to get a picture is absolutely wild.

#9. I wanted to make Finnican ninth on attraction, but I had to give it to Håkon Rex with this. Not any old guy can go from clean-shaven to beta Dumbeldore in a month.

Ah, yeah, Yeti is winning the beard game. It's like he was preparing for it. One day he didn't have a beard, the next it was fully grown in, as thick as the hair on his head, and white as snow. It comes down pretty far, and I have to say, it's all-around impressive.

#10. Fenrir Von Albrecht, I mean, how could I not give this to him. Look at the man. Wow. I didn't know a guy could be that attractive with annnnnd without a beard.