Five Percent Average Alcohol By Volume. (a study by Fenrir Grant Von Albrecht V)

(my intro is gonna be at the bottom for this chapter)

MUSIC: Solita (feat. Rich the Kid) - PRETTYMUCH (this is the song that was playing as they left the club, and the one he's signing, so enjoy it) 

Hi mom! I know you're reading this! Don't read this before I'm 18 for god's sake! I can't delete it because it's important to the plot but don't speak of it if you do read it, please,,,,,

-rabid

******************

-FENRIR-

European alcohol has an average alcohol by volume content of 1-1.2% ABV, however, Canadian beer has 5% ABV, and although I can handle a hell of a lot of German beer, I can handle less of this stuff, because that 4% is a ton. So, four beers in and I'm a little out of it, not going to lie. 

So, as normal, I've got book smarts but I'm a certified street dumbass, and I overestimated how much was too much, so I'm mostly hammered and dancing my heart out with Nico. 

She's beautiful, I hope she knows. She's beautiful and she's making me wild. 

I'm having a really hard time holding back from anything other than dancing. 

She has everything going for her. Yeah, yeah, she's a wonderful person, and she's jaw-dropping gorgeous, from the swell of her lips to the button on her nose, all the way up to her soft hair and easy smile, a girl I'm head over heels for. But something I didn't realize all the way because of her taste in clothes, is that she's hiding one hell of a body under there. My hands wander, feeling the sway of her hips and the muscle above her waist. I hold her so I can feel her ribcage, but I don't dare let myself go near her chest, not here, even though I desperately want to let my hands commit whatever sin they want to. 

I can barely keep my shit together, my hands all over, my blood racing around like fucking NASCAR in my limbs. 

Her hips roll on mine and I lose a breath. I've been drunk before, and I've been turned on before, but never- 

Her eyes catch mine and I'm sure I'm in fucking love. 

I pull her to the front because sue me, I want her like mad right now. She's still laughing, and I stagger our feet. She's a damn natural, I guess that's just because she's coordinated from years of hockey. I'm losing that coordination all the way at the moment. I've never ever been danced with like this. I'm losing my mind. I'm losing all sense of anything but her. But only her. Her under my hands, between my fingers, right up against me in the most heart-stopping way.

I assume that if I'm fucked up, Nico should be too, which, at this point, is probably not going to end so h-

my fucking lord Jesus high up in heaven christ the lord my god holy fuck.

Nico,

Nicolae Callahagn...

Fuck any of this going wrong, I can't stifle the moan growling out of the back of my mouth. She grabs my jaw and holds my mouth to hers. 

If I don't marry this mess of a beautiful woman, we're going to have some problems.  

yeah, we're definitely fucked up. 

And I'm so fucking here for it because Nico's kiss is like nothing I've ever felt before. Like sexual wizardry. Like she's taken full and entire control of every cell in me and branded her name in fire on it. 

My body rolls with heat and chills and need. I need her, today, tomorrow, everyday. Her hips are still moving and rolling against mine with the beat and I can't breathe, I need to get us out of here, I won't be able to keep my wits about me.