Chapter 2: Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story!

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Episode 146: The metropolitan Police Detective Love Story (1)
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

"Wow! This is the police headquarters? Its so big" Genta said looking at the massive building. "They must deal with alot of cases here" Ayumi said. "Well this place is the parent to all Japanese Police" Mitsuhiko explained.

"Its so exciting" Ayumi said.

"Now now, we're only here as witnesses to the blue castle case" Agasa said. "Were not here to have a picnic" Conan scolded.

"What do you mean, you were even more excited when you wanted to hear some unsolved cases" Ayumi said. "Right the one anticipating this the most was Conan-kun" Mitsuhiko said.

"Oh is that right?" Conan asked sheepishly as Ai said "Im going home".

"Relay you statements in my absence" She said and started to walk away. "Ai-kun" Agasa called.

"You're Agasa-san correct? It's nice to meet you. I'm Takagi from the first division" A young man said. Wearing a blue shirt, and black pants nd shoes. He had brown hair and a slightly darker complexion. "Just follow me everyone this way" he said.

Agasa turned to Ai who sighed as she followed.

"I apologize for you trip here" He apologized. They were now in the building. "Hey where's Senki-chan?" Ayumi asked. "You mean Kudo-san? She's already here" Takagi informed.

"This place is pretty clean" Ai commentated. "This place is pretty weird" Mitsuhiko confessed looking at the corridors. "I thought it would be organized and filled with cigarette smoke" he added.

"They only made it look nice out here I bet" Genta said. "Right Right, I bet the Officers Quarters must be.."

"Are you disrespecting the police officers? Genta, Ayumi?" A voice said and everybody turned to see Senki with a stern face. "You should really learn to think before talking or better yet assume" she scolded.

"Hai.." Ayumi and Genta said. Ayumi more guilty but Genta more annoyed.

Senki met the detective boys properly and she honestly didn't like them. They constanly got themselves into trouble when disobeying adults or people who knew better. Example when she first saw them in the counterfeit bill case. They didnt listen to Conan and put themselves in harms way.

They also dont know how to watch their mouths. They'll seriously will get introuble if she let them be. Not all people are forgiving and making assumptions is rude.

They walked into the Police Quarters which were clean. "This place seems empty" Conan commentated. "You all seem surprise, is it really that surprising?" Takagi asked. 'They seriously need to stop watching those dramatic shows that always overexaggerate' Senki thought.

"Well, I thought that the police headquartes would be filled with cigarette smoke" Genta said. "Smoking is prohibited, and there are smoke allowed rooms" Senki said.

"I expected middle age men to glare at us as we enter" Ayumi said. "You all have been watching to much Police drama" Takagi said. "I thought so too" Senki said.

"Look I'm an officer" He said pointing to himself.

"He doesn't look very strong"
"He doesn't look like he can apprehend a criminal"
"He's definitely not popular with the women"

"And you three will not be popular with anyone if you can't learn to respect" Senki scolded this time with a glare.

"By the way, where's inspector Megure? We came at his request" Agasa asked. "Currently working at a bank robbery case" Takagi informed. "Would you mean the 200 million yen stolen at the bank around the Haido area three days ago?" Senki asked.