Chapter 14 : Full Moon Night

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Fast-forward version on
Episode 335 and 336:
Secret of the Touto Film Developer
Place Part 1 and 2

Focused on Episode 345:
Head to Head Match with
the Black Organization,
Two Mysteries, night of the
full moon
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Focused on Episode 345:Head to Head Match with the Black Organization,Two Mysteries, night of thefull moon*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

"Oy Oy, weren't there any other rental cars available?" Conan asked our mom, who was driving a red car.. I don't remember the model though.

Yup. Our Mom came, and now I'm here with conan on my lap, Even though its recommended not to have two people seating on the front on the same seat. The rest of the detective boys were also with us, at the passenger seats behind us.

"What's wrong? this type of car suits me better anyway" Mom said smiling happily like a child. I sighed 'Why was I dragged into this..'

"Even so aren't you speeding a bit too much?" Conan asked. "Don't worry" she winked "I'll be sure to watch out for speed traps" She said. I sweatdropped and so did conan.

"Idiot! I'm telling you to watch your speedometer, not for the police" Conan said crossing his arms in annoyance.  "Umm Can I ask you something?" Mitsuhiko asked, 'You just did' I thought.

"hmm what?" Mom hummed. "Where are we going now?" He asked. "Come on and tell us already" Genta added. "Ok? Please" Ayumi clasped her hands together.

"It's a place where everyone will be extremely happy" Mom vaguely said. "She's being mean, Conan-kun's mom" Ayumi said. "I told you already she isn't my mother, but some old woman Im related to!" Conan yelled.

He paled as I snickered. Mom was glaring at him. "I mean young lady" he laughed nervously. Suddenly a phone rang. We stopped at the side of the road so she could answer.

"Hello? Karata-san!, Eh? because of a little hiccup in the timing, number-0 might take some more time?" Mom asked. I shrugged looking at the rear view mirror, a car, I couldn't see the people behind the glass. The car also was distanced from us.

"Ok, Ok, anyways we're heading there now. Thanks for the help" Mom said. I turned to her as she continued to drive after moving to the lane on the side since we stopped at the side.

"I wonder what could that be? Number-0" I heard Mitsuhiko say. I sighed, something in my head was probbed by the word Zero.

"Hey Can you tell us?" Ayumi asked. "Secret" Mom said teasingly. "Senki-neechan can you tell us?" Ayumi said, I smiled and shrugged "Mom didn't tell me, she just dragged me" I laughed.

"Actually we're going to see a preview screening of Kamen Yaiba : The Movie 2, aren't we?" Conan said bored. "Really?!" Mitsuhiko said. "That's Awesome!" Genta yelled.

We stopped at a red light. "But how did you know? That we're going to a Yaiba preview screening?" Mom asked Conan. "The timing you mentioned concerns the color correction for a movie, And the Number-0 you mentioned refers to a recently completed film" He explained.