Chapter 21 : Raiha Pass

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Clash of Red and Black Arc.
Episodes 501 - 504
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

I arrived at the hotel and went to the restaurant at the top floor

I arrived at the hotel and went to the restaurant at the top floor. Arriving I looked around “Table Maam?” A waitress asked. “No I'm with someone who's already hear. Mr. Akabane” I said.

“ah Right this way” the waitress led me to a table. Sitting there was Karma. “Hey Senki, I was just about to order” he said as I sat down. “Good thing I arrived, Last time you ordered a large serving of food” I sighed.

“Hoy hoy” we turned to see Sugino, Kanzaki, Nagisa, Kayano, Itona, Maehara, Nakamura, Isogai and Kataoka. “Stop talking like we're not even here” Sugino said sighing. “Come on Sugino, They're best friends” Kanzaki said.

“I'm still surprise you aren't dating, How's Gakusho by the way?” Isogai asked. “Doing well” Karma said “I still annoy him and we still have competitions”. “you mean agressive Makeouts?” Nakamura said with a grin.

“Of course, we're currently at a tie, you know his moan is s— Senki did you just kicked me under the table?”  he turned to me. “Nobody wants to hear your makeouts Akabane” I said. “Your just jealous you don't have anyone to makeout with anymore” He smirked.

“Ah— You did not just go there” I said.

“now now, let's now fight here” Nagisa said. “Who said anything about fighting?” we asked turning to him. “It's assassinating” Karma corrected. “More like brawling for you two” Maehara sighed.

“Anyway, let's eat! It's not always that some of us are in the same area” Kayano said. “especially you Kayano, your a rising actress” Isogai said. “Oh yeah, do you want me to ask my Mom to introduce you to some people? She'd be happy to help” I said.

“That would be nice, but it's alright. I still have connections” she said. “Waitress, We'd like to order now” Sugino said.

We ate after the food arriving. “So how's being single?” Karma asked. “Karma you really should stop it with that topic” Nagisa said. “It's fine” I said and kicked Karma under the table. “It's fine, but it's awkward and it's stressful since I work with him..” I sighed munching on some food.

“That's a con for getting into a relationship with someone at work” Megu (Kataoka) said. “Hey! I couldn't help it falling for him” I pouted. “Speaking of love, how's your love life Maehara?” Isogai asked.

“Still single” he sighed. “I think you shouldn't flirt to much and just approach them normally” Kanzaki said. “Or maybe the real problem is you haven't met the one” Nakamura said.

“Or your just not meant to find love” Itona said, looking at his phone. “Speaking of which, What about you Itona?” Karma asked. “No thanks” he quickly said. “You answered quickly” Nakamura grinned.