New Description!

If you haven't noticed, I changed this story's description. Here it is!

❀-❀-❀-❀-❀

Credits: Cover by @ImberLapis

She was an Enigma and she knew it.

Senki had many names and titles, many talents and faults, yet she has too many enemy and too little friends that truly know her. She bit her tongue and let other people treat her like a tool, but she's starting to unravel.

“Senki is currently a person who has changed herself for the benefits of others. She wore numerous disguises, changed her personalities that she doesn't know who she really is anymore or who she wants to become.” Will

“You are cracking, my precious child. Cracking under the pressure of all the trust and expectations they put on you. Stop hiding behind your masks and show them who you truly are.” Moriarty.

They were right. And now she's changing, or better yet, revealing who she really is.

“She's not who you think she is! She's a monster who led her own squad to their deaths!”

❀-❀-❀-❀-❀

He laughed, seeing the looks on their faces.

“She's finally seen her worth. she's finally fighting back. You better be prepared, because she knows and remembers all the words you've said to her and believe me she can hold the longest grudge”

❀-❀-❀-❀-❀

She stared silently at the mirror or one way glass. Her eyes were lost and full of pain. They looked like the dying sea and he was the one polluting her, destroying everything she held dear.

And he had taken someone important from her.

❀ Reverse Harem of sorts
❀ Kidnapping, Murder and such since its Detective Conan :'3
❀ Alternating the Plot abit
❀ OOCness