Chapter 24 : Memories

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Detective Boys vs Burglar Gang
Turbulent and Silence part.
Episode : 563 - 564
The alibi of the Black Dress.
Episode : 575 - 576
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

I sighed, placing my beanie, well not mine but I did get it from

I sighed, placing my beanie, well not mine but I did get it from.. shuu. I slapped my cheeks. I wore a sweater and some pants as I grabbed my coat.

Walking out my room to the door, I bumped into Subaru, who noticed something above my head, ‘is he looking at my beanie?’ my eyes narrowed, I shook my head pushing back the thought.

“Going somewhere?” He asked. “yeah, a friend of mine, Yurie, the one who visited before is going to drag me to places” I shrugged. He nodded as I waved goodbye to him and left, Yurie was already waiting outside anyways so I didn't want to keep her waiting.

“So where are you taking me?” I asked, I sighed, Floof would probably be safe with Subaru.. he does seem to really like him, to quickly infact. “First let's go to Teito Bank, then you're going to accompany me on a shopping spree” she said. “don't worry, we'll mostly be buying furniture for know” she said.

I sighed in relief. We walked to the bank and met Hakase and the detective boys. “Ah Senki-neechan” Ayumi waved, “Who's this lady?” Genta asked. “This is Shiratori Yurie, you must know Inspector Shiratori right? this is his older sister” I introduced.

“Hai, Very nice to meet you” she said. “Ah I'm Mitsuhiko, This is Ayumi-chan and Genta-kun!” Mitsuhiko introduced. “You remember Conan-kun right? This is Haibara-chan or Ai-chan, but I don't think she'll let you call her that and this is Prof. Agasa” I introduced.

“What will you be doing?” Conan asked. “She's going to withdraw some money and buy furniture for her house, she recently moved back from America” I explained. “Speaking of which.. I need to go to the toilet first” she said and dragged me as I waved at the others.

After she did her business we were about to walk back when a gunshot was heard. “Senki-neechan” we turned to the door for the men's restroom. “Hurry!” Ayumi said, we quickly went in.

“Huh? It's cleaner than I thought” Yurie said. I sweatdropped, “This is what your thinking at a time like this?” I asked. “Neh Senki-neechan did you see what was happening?” Conan asked. I shook my head.

I walked around, “Maybe smash the mirrors for weapons?” I wondered. “There's only a mop and cleaning supplies here.” Yurie said looking at the Janitor's closet.

“Senki-neechan” Conan beckoned me closer as I crouched he whispered “Do you have a gun?” he asked. I sighed “Sadly I don't. I'd be only given guns for operations, and my rifle is at the house” I whispered back “I only have my phone and wallet, oh my glasses”

“I don't think anything would change with having Ritsu inform the police, since they are probably on their way as we speak” I said “Ah wait, Ritsu Can you hack into the cctvs on the inside?” I asked.