Chapter 3: Gas Fees

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Episode 152: The Mysterious
Old Man Disappearance Case
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*
Senki's POV.

It was raining today. I had finished work early. The Studio was pretty chill if you kept on time. You can work at home or at the office. And even chill aslong as you did your work and you get payed.

I twirl my clear umbrella. I just got back from my favorite cafe and bought snacks... for myself. As I was infront of Muromachi Hospital Stop and two young teens asked if I seen an old man.

I said now though I felt like I talked to them before. "Sonoko... Ran?" I asked tilting my head. "How do you know our names?" The brown short haired girl asked. "Wait.. Sen-Chan!" The black haired girl said.

"Ehh! You mean Kudo-kun's Sister!?" Sonoko yelled. "mhmm thats me" I chirped. 'They sure have grown to be beautiful ladies'

"So why are you finding this Shitara guy?" I asked. Sonoko gave Ran a pointed look. "A never mind, I'll tag along" I said inviting myself.

We checked the hospital. The nurse at the reception said that there was no Shitara Juukichi as a patient or a visitor.

Ran went back home as did Sonoko... All in all we all went home. But I did say to Ran to call me when she needs help. After exchanging our new contact info.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Night Came and I finished dinner. Which was obviously take out since Im to lazy to cook today. Suddenly Ran called me and told of the disk that conan found in her new bag. It had a password so Hakase was trying to crack it.

I followed Ran and Conan and we went to Sonoko and she joined. We were in a taxi to see the bus Sonoko and Ran rode. Though I could see from the rear view mirror that a car was following us.

Asking a few questions we had a possible lead. A man in a coat and sunglasses asked about where ran got iff so he may be connected.

Another Taxi, inside a tunnel.I could clearly see the same car from before following us.

We arrived at Heine Bus stop Company where they parked the busses. As the Taxi stopped. Ran and Conan already jump off as me and Sonoko asked the driver to wait.

"Just a moment sir!" Conan yelled already inside. "Hey Hey! You cant come here" the cleaner said. "Im sorry, I forgot something I left behind" Ran said following conan. "It was right there" she said I followed and looked at the seat. "I was sitting next to the window and him beside me" Ran demonstrated.

"Do you remember anything else?" I asked. "Yes the name" she said seconds after. "The name?" Conan asked. "Right, he wrote his name on the window,Because the glass was fogged up. He use his fingers" she said turning though the windows where nothing was written.

I stepped closer and just breathed out. And the names came. "So it wasn't a dream!" Ran said relief. "What is this? I just dont get it" Sonoko said.

*Beeping

I turned to Conan who put something in his ear. "You hacked the password?" Conan asked.Seconds conan mumbled.

'So a double account record' I thought with a sly smirk.

"so that man wearing the sunglasses. The target wasn't me but the old uncle" Ran muttered. "Yeah and the old uncle realized he was being followed,so he put the MO disk in your bag." Conan said.

"right and he also knew I was Mouri's daughter" she added. "I've got to hurry and find him" she said standing up. "Find him?" Sonoko asked in disbelief. "Since the old uncle got out from the bus we dont know where he is" She reasoned.