Chapter 9: P n A

I groaned. It's been a few days since that Bus Hijacking incident and I seem to see Akai wherever I go. I am currently in my office hiding. It wasnt a work day but I saw Akai and just ran into here without thinking.

I heard a knock. "Come in" I called. The door opened and Makizou entered with another man and a woman. The man looked lazy with an unbottoned shirt, brown or black hair, I couldn't see well cause I closed the lights. The woman had short hair that seemed to fade to blue, she wore a gray sweater and pants with matching boots with fur.

"W-why are you hiding?" Makizou asked. "Er no reason haha" I said standing up from behind the desk scratching my cheeks.

'Just hiding from my Ex thats all'

"Anyways why are you here? Are those some of my coworkers?" I asked. "Yes.This is Nagito Yuma one of our Digital artists and Animator and this is Rin Reisa our Beta tester, advertiser and events manager." Makizou introduced the two who bowed. I bowed politely.

Nagito Yuma:

Rin Reisa:

"Wisteria-sama Told me you applied as a Programmer, Game Developer, Digital Artist, Animator and Codebreaker

"Wisteria-sama Told me you applied as a Programmer, Game Developer, Digital Artist, Animator and Codebreaker. You'll learn the ropes of Digital Arts with Nagito-san and Rin-san will look at you work and she will give you constructive criticism" Makizou said. "It's surprising you applied for all those positions" Nagito said.

"Thats what I thought but she seemed to finish her Quota of the month for Programming and Codebreaking" Makizou said. "I look forward to learn from you" I said bowing again. "We look forward to taking you under our wing" Nagito and Rin said also bowing.

"You three should get to know each other. By next month I hope the rest will finally be here" Makizou said walking out. "Lets discuss on when we'll be teaching you" Rin stated taking a seat as Nagito did the same but on the opposite couch.

"If its ok Rin, I would like to teach her first. We can take turns" Nagito said. "Sure" Rin nodded pulling her phone. "Get your calendars or planner apps" She notified.

We nodded. I pulled out my phone and connected to a software planner that automatically changes the software that is on the laptop, Courtesy of Ritsu.