Chapter 6: Brief return of the Great Detective

It was around noon. I had finish all of my quota for a month and I could have a week off. Wisteria was chill with it aslong as I finished. Why? Well Hakase organized a trip and I agreed to help him watch over the Detective Boys.

Besides today Floof will arrive. I walked out it was noon so I'll just eat lunch at the assigned meeting. Walking out the others were in their own office doing their work.

I walked out of the building and such and just walked to the place. It was a long walk and I may have gotten lazy.. (-3-) So I took the bus. It was a beautiful day. I could see kids running, deliquents ditching school and housewives or husbands doing errands, and couples walking holding hands.

I looked jealousy at them. Well what can I say....

I groaned and asked "Why can't we just drive it'd be faster?", I turned to see him smirk as he look downed at our intertwined hands. He stroke the back of mine with his hand. I turned away blushing.

"I wanted to try this out" He said raising our intertwined hands and kissing the back of mine as he then continued to stroke it.

"We have been getting busy with work. Especially you" He said with a pointed look. "We have our own organizations to take down and we arent allowed to help each other." I added sighing.

"Then lets make time" He smiled. I nodded smiling myself.

I shook my head and focused on the destination... 'shit' I was too busy recalling memories that I skipped my stop. As soon as the bus stopped and I payed and got out.

I decided to jog to my destination.

I finally arrive panting. "Hey Sen! Looks like you ran a marathon" A voice called. I scanned the room to see a table occupied by a man. With purple hair and eyes that waved and a cute corgi next to me.

 With purple hair and eyes that waved and a cute corgi next to me

As the corgi saw me he run up and jump unto my arms

As the corgi saw me he run up and jump unto my arms. "Floof! Nice to see you buddy" I whispered, hugging him closer. "Hey dont I get a hug?" The man pouted.

I rolled my eyes as Floof jumped out and trutted back to the table as I followed. "Nice to see you Will" I said. William Weslyn, a friend and colleague.