Chapter 18 : Beanie

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Happens during the
Shadow of the Black
Organization Arc.
Episodes 463-465
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Episodes 463-465*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

I woke up feeling dizzy. ‘I'm in my room’, I sat up as something fell onto my lap, a bag of water and small eyes. Floof was sleeping on his bed quietly.

I looked at myself, I was changed out of my clothes. I blinked.. “who changed my clothes” I wondered looking at the table was a glass and pitcher filled with water, and a note.

I picked the note up.

Hi Senki~

You must be really worried on who changed your clothes. Don't worry it was Mouri-san. (Ran-chan) Anyways hope you take good care of yourself. Call me when you feel your ok.

Jodie~ <3

I sighed as I drank some cold water when I noticed something, on the other bedside cabinet. A vase of hydrangeas, my favorite colors. A cluster of Purple , Blue and Pink.

‘Wait.. Purple Hydrangeas would mean a desire to deeply understand someone.. Blue would be as a sorry.. and Pink.. would be heartfelt emotion’

I grabbed the vase and looked to see for a tag. But there was nothing. I sighed, maybe Jodie or Conan would know.

Speaking of which, who was taking care of me.. Ran? Haibara? Hakase? Conan? I swung my legs and stood up. It was noon. I checked my temperature, it was warm. I grabbed my phone and called Nagito.

“Nagito-san, Can you tell them I'm sorry for being absent..” I checked the calender “For f-five days. I have gotten a really high fever” I explained. “Ah no need to explain, a kid named conan called us from your cellphone” He said.

“Oh, Um I was wondering if I should get back to work” I said. “No need, to be a honest most of us are taking a day off or two so it should be fine” He answered and yawned.

“Ah I must have disturbed you sorry about that. I should hang up” I said and I did when he didn't say anything else. I quickly took a cold bath and changed to a dark blue sweater, black pants and boots. A black hat and belt with a medium shoulder bag, and grabbing the guitar case with I assume was the guitar and rifle to give it back.

‘Five days.. everything passed on like a blur.. how high was that fever? or maybe because I get easily sick’

I quickly went down as I carried floof. Just as I opened the door, Hakase was there with his hand holding the spare key he received from us years ago.

“Uh Senki, you feeling well already?” Hakase asked. I nodded “I'm sorry that you had to take care of me.” I scratched my cheeks. “Its ok, but be sure to take care of yourself” he scolded as I nodded. He looked at Floof, “Your going to have Ai-kun, babysit him again?” he asked as I nodded.