Chapter 25 : The fairy from the past

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Episode 578 - 581
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*Episode 578 - 581*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

I sighed waking up early and preparing for hell. Don't get me wrong, But I'm just lazy. After changing to a white Sleeveless, turtleneck sweater, pants and a dark blue jacket. Placing my phone in my pocket and my wallet in the other, ‘My pockets seem like wormholes..’

I walked down with Floof following me. Subaru said he couldn't watch Floof for today since he has some business so I dropped him at Hakase's and Haibara seemed to miss him.

“You know.. You could always visit him” I said. “I don't want to, that man” she turned to my house “He's one of them. I'm sure of it”

“One of them? hmm he doesn't seem like it” I hummed, I patted her head and smiled “He won't be able to do anything, since I'll be able to keep an eye on him”

“And? are you going out with him?” she asked with a look. I coughed “Of course not. Besides I'm not even going with him!”

“That's sad” she said “I thought you were finally over that Dai Moroboshi” She sighed and shrugged. “That's not his real name.. and say” I looked down “I'm sorry. It's our fault your sister's dead If I'm right. Because she let two traitors in”

“It's alright... She already knew didn't she” Haibara said as I turned to her and answered “Yeah.. when I told her.. she wasn't even surprised. The reason I stayed a bit and worked for the B.O. even if I didn't get any information was so to atleast not give Gin a reason to kill her.. but he did” I sighed.

“That person” Haibara shook in anger or fear, but it stopped as she looked at me. “Don't you have somewhere else to be?” she asked. I sighed in defeat, “I'll make sure to buy you something”

“I hope its a Fusae brand bag” she said with a smirk.

I only chuckled.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
3rd Person POV

Senki left and was picked up by Yurie, and made their way to Beika Department store. Arriving, Yurie dragged Senki to a boutique.

“This dress is so cute, you should try this on” She sad fishing out a white off shoulder dress. “Uh, no..” she laughed nervously. “Come on, I'm 100% sure it'll look great on you” she said pushing it to her hands.

“I don't even know when I would need to wear this” She said looking at the dress, “If I bought this, it would just be collecting dust.”

“Hmp, there doesn't need to be an occasion to look pretty” she said “Oh this dress would match you” she said pulling out another white dress, it was more classy and elegant.

“I am not getting out of this.. am I?” Senki sighed.

“Nope”

“Fine.. grab that red dress for me, would you?” Senki said.