Chapter 12:

I sighed. I layed on my bed, Floof is still with Ai-chan. "You know you shouldn't sulk and waste time" Ritsu said, she was wearing a cute sundress as the background displayed a beach.

"...."

"Maybe" I hummed. "What can I do?" I asked ritsu. "Hm well the furniture from the moving company still hasn't arrive yet. You can take floof for a walk. Your not mad at Jodie so you and her can go to an arcade, or help Hakase with his inventions" Ritsu suggested.

"Wait your right the moving company still hasn't given me my furniture, they have all well most of my clothes and decorations" I said looking at my room. Light pastel blue walls, white doors and window frames. It only contained my cabinets, vanity, closet and Ritsu.

"Send me the company name and address. Im gonna start driving there" I said. "Hai~" Ritsu said as I walked out the door. Going to the garage, I went to my car as I opened the garage door.

I drove out infront as I got out the car to close the garage door and gates. Tedious especially when there's only 1 person in this house. I got into my car when my glasses shone and a file appeared on the lens containing the address for Breezy Moving company, it was one of the many international companies.

Droving towards their warehouses near the docks towards their office that was right across it. Getting out of the parking lot after locking the car, The company installed for easier transfer of packages.

I looked at the red walking light waiting and waiting. Till it turned green and I moved through to the otherside meeting the door of the company's  many office.

I walked in and went to the lady at the desk. "Hello. Um I'm here to inquire about my things I have shipped here from America. It was supposed to be taken to my house a few weeks ago" I said.

I narrowed my eyes 'wait, thats my brooch and earrings!'. "Name?" She asked snobbishly. "It was enlisted Ritsu by my fri-" I said with a close eyed smile but she cut me off saying "I dont care"

"Ah sad to say there is no such name on the list" She said with a smirk. "That can't be possible" I said opening my eyes quite 'surprised'.

"Its not a surprise you fraud trying to get others stuff!" She said smirking. "Now get out of here before I call the police. I'm feeling nice and I hope you change for the better~" She sang.

I close my eyes as I smiled leaving the building.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ
3rd Person's POV
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Leaving the building she pulled her phone and called "Hello?" Opening her eyes.

"I have a problem.. with your employee Nao-san"

 with your employee Nao-san"

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Senki entered again, with a man, who had brown hair and black eyes, he was taller than senki too. The girl at the receptionist, glared and then turned to the man and blushed.