Updated Question!

Should I just make this to a oc x akai?

you know, they slowly get back together again or something.

Or have a love triangle?

Or just make it that Senki is single forever?

Updated version!

Choices:

She ends up with Akai and Rei would have a connection that is platonic.

She ends up with Rei as she talks to Akai about them just being friends.

She ends up with a love triangle and she won't end up with anyone.

-Cons: She won't kiss or date either of them and she won't be able to get into a relationship with them, unlike choosing Rei or Akai.

She ends up with a love triangle BUT in the end or maybe after some time/chapters shell end up with Akai.

-Pros: She'll be able to date Akai. Rivalry moments between Akai and Rei over her.

She ends up with a love triangle BUT in the end or maybe after some time/chapters shell end up with Rei.

-Pros: Same as the one before but she ends up with Rei.

I'll add more options if there are any left.

Also new note:

The outcome on this chapter isnt the final say, this shows me what I have to take into account in my decision. So if I decided on something you don't like in the end, I deeply apologize.

Also another question!

Do you want me to make a detective conan oneshot, to satisfy the readers who aren't or will not be satisfied on my future decision, kinda like an apology.