Chapter 11: Valentine's

VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Senki roamed in the early morning. Floof was left with Haibara for the day. Her special Valentine's Outfit did help in her overall mood. She held her Employee I.D. carefully in her hand. The chocolate from the lodge she made was of course still there, She of course kept it in the freezer.

Ritsu was going all out too, helping the others on their dates and even advertising the event all over the world. Many already replied they'd be going, Ritsu was always popular in the Internet World.

Walking towards Beika Department she could already see a line of people. Though there was a group that stood out, she realize who they were and went to them. She was noticed by the group and tackled immedietly.

"Hey guys!" She chirped. "Nice to see you again" She added standing up as she brushed her skirt. "Thanks for inviting us" A red headed teen said. He was Sora Yukihira a chef at Totsuki, Erina Nakiri, Akira Hayama, And Ena Yukihira (Oc).

They were all students from Totsuki. "No problem. Thank you for coming" Senki smiled reaching into her purse and pulling Employee IDs and chocolate boxes. Giving it to them, "Aww Thanks you chocolates are always the best" Ena said hugging the box to her cheeks.

Ena was a girl with soft pastel pink hair and honey yellow eyes. Erina had beautiful Sun Gold Hair and piercing violet eyes. Akira now is a teen with chocolate skin, White hair and jade green eyes.

"Your Welcome" Senki smiled, a small yet real smile. "Sensei, Thank you for inviting us" Akira bowed. "Oh no need, Im not your Sensei anymore. I was just a temporary teacher" Senki said.

"Even so Thank you for giving is a chance to work with you" He bowed. 'Hes too serious' Everybody else thought. "So how are you and Ena?" Senki whispered in his ear. Akira blushed as he took a step back, "W-we aren't a thing" he stuttered in a quiet voice. "Hm? What are you talking about?" Ena asked tilting her head.

"N-nothing" Akira quickly answered. Senki smiled and turned to the other duo. The two seemed to be having a fight, at least in Erina's point of view, Soma just thinks its teasing.

Senki finally said "Well what are we waiting for, lets start" and walked inside guiding the four students to the the top.

The Floor was magnificent. The Four sections were divided by a white fence. There seems to be a ticket entrance before you could enter the place. The Couples Contest Area, Was an open floor. There was a stage with a Rose arc, A mic and A table set with Gifts and trophies and a cart next to it filled with the constellation prizes.

Xander was already there talking on the phone holding a clip board.

The Chocolate making Section had seperate stands with two chairs, stove, cabinets and counters with prepared tools. The Stalls had a lovely decoration of Hearts and Flowers near it. Nagito was cleaning the place up as Haruwa set Aprons, Hairnets on the rack next to each stand.

The Gift Shop was pretty bizarre. It had two counters where Hired Helpers were setting up. They were selling a variety of things. Like Couples Shirt that were special that it only had two design each one for each in a couple. Plus there were Three T-shirt if you have a three person relationship ;3.

LGBTQ Support tools and even a booth for donating to support it. Couples accessories like a necklace and scarf. Plushies of different pairings like two blue cat plushies.
Rin was looking over the shipment as Misoka was currently placing them down gently.

Senki led the group to the Cafe area. The cafe was the most beautiful section really. White tables decorated with a glass vase filled with lush roses, vintage heart shaped chairs in various colors and designs.