Chapter 8: Really not my day

I sighed. "Hey Senki, Afternoon. But theres this cute guy with white hair named Hakurou thats looking for you" Misora said squealing as she appeared after opening the door.

"I see. Thank you. See you tommorrow" I said standing up as I grabbed my bag, shutting the laptop I walked out as Misora went to her office. I locked my Office as I walked down.

Hakurou was just outside. "Thanks for watching Floof" I said as he handed me Floof. "No Problem, He's cute. Hope you always get busy" He joked. "Hey, His mine. Adopt your own baby" I said playfully glaring.

He raised his hands in surrended as we both laughed. "There you are, your finally smiling" He said. "Hm?"

"You'd been sad and really out of it since the Case on that game center" he said. 'Ah cause I met Jodie one of the people I wanted to avoid and now they know I live here' I answered in my mind. I shrugged as a reply as he nodded in understanding.

"Oh by the way, here you dropped this during the last case" He said pulling out a picture of me. "Thank you" I said smiling.

"I have to go again. See you next time, hopefully not on a murder scene" I joked waving as I went to my car, parked near. I drove off with Floof sleeping on the seat next to me. As I arrived home and parked my car on the driveway, the lights were already on.

Slowly walking in Floof followed. He seemed to sniff around and immediately bolted in. I ran inside following him. But I stopped as I saw him jumped into a red head's arms.

"K-Karma" I stuttered. He smirked, letting Floof down. "Its not just me" He said I looked at the room, My smiked widened. Karasuma, Nagisa, Ms. Bitch, Akari (Kayano) and Itona. But My smiled even widened as I saw a familiar black large post.

It lighted up and Ritsu appeared. Her look had change. Still the same pink hair and green eyes but now she wore different clothes each day or thrice a day. She now wore shorts and a tank top with Sleeveless denim jacket. Boots and the background was now a forest.

"Its been awhile" Karma said appearing infront of me as he ruffled my hair. Now everything changed really. Ms. Bitch is engaged to Karasuma-sensei, We still dont know whens the wedding. Nagisa and Akari well Kayano are dating. Itona is the president of a huge Technology Company.

The others also have been doing great. "Its nice to see you again" Ritsu chirped. "Oh if I had A physical body, I'd squeeze you Floof" She said crouching to Floof who was in front of her.

"Sorry It took long to get her here" Karasuma started, "We have to give her an upgrade and gently bring her here" Miss Bitch said. "I see, well atleast your here, It's lonely here" I muttered.

"Nothing change from the last time we visited right?" Karma asked looking around. "Where's your brother?" Akari asked. I shrugged "Abroad solving cases like the usual"

"Lets have lunch, We cant stay here for long, sadly" Nagisa said. I nodded and went to the kitchen. "I'll help cook!" Miss. Bitch and Kayano followed. I smiled.

'Its feels like home somehow again'

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Episode 230: The Mysterious
Passenger Part 1
Episode 231: The Mysterious
Passenger Part 2
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Outfit: