Chapter 16 :

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Episode 400 :
Ran's Suspicions
Episode 414 :
The Detective boys followed
the blue bird.
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

“Woah Senki-neechan” I turned and walked to the detectove boys

“Woah Senki-neechan” I turned and walked to the detectove boys. “It's been awhile, where have you been?” Mitsuhiko asked. “I've been busy, me and my friends are developing a game” I yawned.

“Have you been sleeping well?” Haibara asked. “Not well enough, anyways what have you been up to?” I asked. “We've solve lots of cases!” Ayumi said. “That's great why don't you tell me some” I said.

“No, you need to sleep Senki-neechan” Conan said. I patted his head, “It's alright Conan-kun” I said. “How about I treat you at Cafe Poirot” I added.

“Really? Let's go!”

“Wait Genta-kun!”

We arrived at the Cafe and took a seat next to the window. “Ohayo, Oh Senki-san it's been awhile” Azusa-san said. “I finally earned a break” I said looking at the menu.

We ordered our food as they told me the cases. Then we ate and I gave them some hints about the game “I don't think it's a game for you. Action, Fantasy and Adventure MMORPG” I said eating my sandwhich.

“MMORPG?” genta repeated confused. “massively multiplayer online role-playing game” I answered. “But if it's games for you” I said pulling out my phone, and showing a cat game adventure. “Oh Kawaii” Ayumi-chan said.

“Did you do the art?” Mitsuhiko asked and I shook my head “My colleagues” I answered.  “They created the game before I joined, But Me and two of them are doing our own food style game” I said.

“It's popular in other countries” I added tapping the cats.  “Well if you want Conan-kun to get into games, it would have to be a mystery one” Haibara said as Conan laughed sarcastically.

I heard the bell at the door rang and I saw Sonoko and Ran. “Oh Hi Ran! Sonoko!” I waved. “Senki-chan” Sonoko smiled taking a seat with ran with us.

“Neh Senki-chan, lets go shopping” Sonoko said. “Eh?” I asked. “Maybe next time” I sweatdropped, “I have to go home and hibernate after this, I'm tired” I waved my hands.

I looked at the time, “I should start resting now. Azusa-san, can I have the bill?” I asked and she nodded and I payed. “You guys get home safe” I said and waved goodbye. After getting far enough, I sighed.

Quickly running home and looked at my mail box.

Of course a black letter was there. Opening it as I walked inside, the ink was white as I read it.

The deal is off.
The next time we meet, it's as enemies.

Of course, the deal was finally broken. Of course I didn't break it, Gin was the one who ‘killed’ Shinichi. And that means war.