Chapter 23 : Yurie Shiratori

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Episode 539 : A fool's
inheritance
Episode 542 - 543 :
The disappearing fish at
Ikkaku Rock.
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

I finished changing and grabbed my purse

I finished changing and grabbed my purse. I was going to Kamakura to visit the shrines, well mostly for the hydrangeas. Someone knocked on my door, “Hai”

Subaru-san opened the door with his head poking out. “Subaru-san?” I tilted my head as he stared a bit and turned away.. ‘is he embarrassed.. no of course not’, “There's someone at the door, Shiratori Yurie” he said.

“Eh?” I blinked walking down, Floof behind her. Sitting at the sofa was a woman with black hair and eyes. “Hai~” she waved. “I thought you were in America” I blinked.

Yurie whistled “I thought you didn't have it in you to dress like that?” She grinned. I blushed, I just wore a very fitted sweater and a skirt with stockings underneath and shoes, I mean I always wore loose or large sweaters.

“It's a nice change, You're getting better” she said. “Last I check you didn't seem to come here relating to your job” I shot back. “I'm here for good that's why, So let's hang out” she said.

“Not today, I'm going to Kamakura with Uncle, Ran and Conan” Floof barked “and this guy”, She stood up pulling me “Count me in”

I sighed, currently driving to Kamakura with Mouri and the others ahead of me in the rental car. “So who's the handsome guy living with you?” she asked petting floof. “Okiya Subaru, currently living with me since the place he was staying at burned down” I explained.

“You two should go on a date” She said. I sighed “I rather not, I don't think I can handle another relationship”, she looked at me “Are you still hung up with this Akai guy, your ex?”

“I guess.. I'm confused” I said parking reaching at our destination. “They already went on ahead, we'll meet them up later” I said as we got out. “There are a lot of hydrangeas here, so that's why you came” she said looking around, Floof barked around as I put his collar and leash on.

“I came here to take pictures on a recent project” I explained. “That's right, you told me last time we texted your a programmer” she said. “Anyways let go to the nearest one first” I said.

We walked, taking pictures of the scenes and selfies since Yurie likes to update her social life. Honestly I just avoided it and took her pictures. We went to a teahouse to and drank tea admiring the view.

Now we were walking down the road to see Conan and the rest, seemingly lost. “Ah Senki-chan!” Ran waved, “Great timing, I think we took a wrong tur-”

We froze hearing a gunshot. We turned to the large house just beside us as crows flew off, squaking. We quickly ran in, Mouri tried to knock on the door shouting but we decided to take a different pant and turned, coming from an open door was a man, wearing a ski mask and a brown hoodie.