Chapter 19: Hondou Eisuke

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Clash of Red and Black Arc :
Episodes 491 - 494
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Senki sighed looking at her tablet, swiping at the information she has only gotten in the few days

Senki sighed looking at her tablet, swiping at the information she has only gotten in the few days. Akai was there in the same room, leaning on the wall watching Mizunashi Rena who was still in a coma.

Then her phone rang, she excused herself politely to the person she avoided communication as she answered. “Conan-kun?” she asked quietly. “Have you gotten anything about Hondou Eisuke?” he asked.

“No, it's like his information is controlled and hidden, like he's in witness protection but he doesn't seem to be hiding his real identity” she said clicking on the picture Conan sent days before.

“They have a striking resemblance” she noted. “I don't think Mizunashi Rena is her sister he's finding” He said. “What makes you say that?” she asked. “I confirmed with Jodie-sensei and Mizunashi Rena's blood type is AB but Eisuke-san's blood type is O” he said.

“Anything else?”

“I think his father is from ‘that company’, from what he has revealed he lived with his mother who was a house keeper while his father lived in Osaka and her sister studied abroad. After his mother died his father took care of him in Osaka. Then his father when abroad and he has been staying with a friend of his” He relayed.

“Conan-kun? Who are you talking to?” It was Ran's voice. “Ah! Ran-neechan! I was talking to Sen-nee” Conan said using his cutesy voice. “Ah hurry up then Conan-kun, we are about to leave” she said and Senki could here the footsteps.

“Leave? to where exactly?” Senki asked. “We're going to visit the place where his mother worked as a stay in housekeeper with Eisuke-san” He answered “want to come?”

“Umm I haven't really met this Eisuke-san and I'm suppose to tag along?” She sweatdropped. “Uncle is also solving a 1 year old case, maybe you can use that as an excuse” Conan said. “Fine fine, I'll ask Mouri-san” She said as Conan hung up.

“If his father is from that company then it'll explain why his information is so controlled, like they choose which information to hide or what information the public can see. It's like they're protecting him from some.. people” She mumbled.

She then called Mouri-san and persuaded by giving them a ride so he wouldn't have to rent a car.  She put her tablet into her shoulder bag which was large, like a messenger bag and stood up.

“Akai, I need to go investigate something, is that ok?” she asked. Akai opened his eyes that were closed and nodded. “Thanks” she said and left quickly. She got on her motorcycle and left to her house snd switched to her car and went infront of the Detective Agency where Conan, Ran, Mouri and Eisuke entered.

“We haven't met before right? I'm Hondou Eisuke” the boy greeted with a kind smile. Senki nodded “Kudo Senki, pleasure to meet you” and drove following Eisuke's directions.