Your fate

['Inner Sakura / unknown voice thoughts']
['Sakuras visions']
["Talking"]
['Sakura/Anyone's thoughts']

['Inner Sakura / unknown voice thoughts']['Sakuras visions']["Talking"]['Sakura/Anyone's thoughts']

'Emerald eyes widened in shock as a flying object came hurtling towards Naruto and Hinata. Time slowed in that instant, hands became palmy with sweat , while her stomach knotted anxiously. Forcing her exhausted legs to move tore tendons and muscles as she forced her way through the blood soaked battlefield. It was funny really, she was so close, and yet she still felt so far away.'

'Covering the still bodies of both Naruto and Hinata was Neji. A pool of crimson red leaked from his cracked lips. Naruto's eyes flashed a burnt orange as he caught the Hyuuga .The battlefield fell into deep silence hearing the last few words he would ever speak. "...because you called me a genius."

-

Sakura awoke suddenly in a cold sweat, gripping her shirt tightly before digging around to find a light source, it became frustrating when she couldn't see.  The pinkette took some time to breath before making a move.

Pushing aside the sweat-soaked covers gave her relief when her feet touched the walnut floorboards. 'What was that?' she questioned to herself; the overall dream felt real.

Digging in her arm with her nails always calmed her in a weird way. The only thing she couldn't piece together was why she had a dream about 'Naruto' of all people the class clown that terrorized her crush. "Don't tell me I'm going insane?" she whispered to herself in annoyance.

With difficulty, she was able to pull herself out of bed and walk down the steps for something to drink. A headache seemed to be approaching which made her pause in her fast paced walk. 'What else are you going to throw my way tonight?' She thought in Agitation.

-

     Taking a cup to fill it with water gave her great satisfaction she was damn near dehydrated. "Sakura?" A voice came from the other side of the kitchen. Sakura nearly spit out her water from the sudden appearance of her mother.

    Mebuki raised an eyebrow in amusement "you let your old woman sneak up on you?" She asked, putting her hand on her hip. Sakura rolled her eyes but smiled to herself  'real nice ninja skills, Sak!' Inner said in sarcasm. Rolling her eyes again gave her a mini headache that quickly went as soon as it came.

    Smacking her lips together, she gave her mom a smile of assurance. "Trust me mom, I was simply caught off guard," she said, raising her hands in joke surrender. Mebuki didn't seem to buy it but nodded anyway.

"Why're you up this late?" She asked, walking towards the sink to grab herself a cup of water. Sakura cleared her throat and took another sip of the fresh beverage "dry throat...plus a weird dream," she answered hesitantly, attempting to climb the steps and avoid an unwanted conversation about her dream.