twelve - happily

[be gentle,
my heart still hides wounds
that never bleed.

- Alexandria Vasiliu ]

____________________________________

"Welcome to The Nightly Show! My name is Joe Garcia and today, we have an amazing group of people with us. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction!" He introduced, and the studio audience that I hadn't noticed cheered. The boys waved and blew kisses to the crowd.

"And with them, a charming young woman named Mickey. We only had a few moments to talk before the interview, so can you tell us about yourself?" He said with a smile. I looked at Harry first and he grabbed my hand with a reassuring squeeze. I turned my head to the right to Niall. He gave me a nod.

"My name is Mickey, um," I froze. As soon as I say it, my life is going to change. The fandom is going to go crazy. This will change everything.

"Mickey Who?" The interviewer, Joe, prompted for a last name.

It crossed my mind, just then, that I didn't have a legal last name even a month ago.

"Mickey... Horan," I finished. The studio audience went absolutely nuts. I looked to the interviewer who was trying to calm down the fans, but you could see that he was just as shocked.

"I'm at a loss for words. I'm extremely confused. Is she related to you, Niall?" He was thrilled by the news.

"We met Mickey after she was in a roll over accident," Niall started. He looked much more confident than I was.

"We all talked and found out Mickey and Niall had very close life stories so we got a DNA test at the hospital," Liam continued.

"Why were you at the hospital to begin with?" Joe questioned.

"Just a concussion, nothing serious," I answered quickly.

"Anyways, the DNA test came back positive, so Niall and McKenna, Mickey, are siblings," Zayn said from the other side of Liam.

"And Mr. And Mrs. Horan? Your parents?"

"The is the first time they're hearing about this. Sorry, Mum," Niall finished quietly.

"Niall has become Mickey's official legal guardian, so she's living with us on tour." Harry explained.

"And if Mickey can't stay with us, the tour is off," Niall continued, "She's family. Not just mine, but all of ours." He finished the whole explanation off.

"I'm... wow, I really don't have anything to say."

"Also, just to make things clear, I'm not Harry's girlfriend," I said shyly.

"Yeah, that's the first thing I could come up with." Harry said meekly.

"I'm not Harry's girlfriend either." Zayn voiced, and the audience fell into stitches.

"Well, I had all of these questions for Mickey and Harry about their relationship but those aren't really relevant anymore, so let's go to Twitter." Joe said, pulling out his cellphone. All of the boys pulled out their phones, so I did as well.

"@ harlyystark wants to know Mickey's Twitter handle?" Joe looked up at me.

"Hold on, we're setting one up." Niall said from beside me, peering over my shoulder. I typed furiously, trying to set up the account as quickly as possible.

"It's @ mickeyhoran," I said. After a few moments my follower count grew by the 10,000's. As I watched the number grow, Liam read off a question.

"@ KayceeBarber wants to know... how old is Mickey?"