thirty-two - midnight memories

[A/N: THIS STORY JUST HIT 1k READS IM SOBBING!!!!!

i honestly never thought this would get any attention at all?? but thank you to everyone who had read, voted, and commented!!!

you guys are my whole heart and i love every single one of you!! tpwk but tell them to fook off if you've got to🥰.]

-

[you kill my mind
and bring my body back to life]

__________________________

It had been an hour, and Niall still wasn't back. Under ordinary circumstances, I would have been panicking. But I was being pumped with the good drugs, so instead, I was braiding Harry's hair. 

"So hear me out," I started, "what if we just leave the hospital? Like what are they really gonna do, arrest me? It's not like I've never been arrested," I rambled on, picking up another section of Harry's hair.

"That's not a good idea," Zayn said simply.

"I never said it was a good idea. I just said it was an idea. Are you even listening to me?" I asked, looking up at him. He giggled and shook his head.

"Yeah, Princess. I'm listening."

"Lou," I said. I nudged him with my foot until he grabbed it and held it still. "Lou, do you remember that one time at that one store where you knocked over those soup cans?"

"That was your fault!" Louis argued.

"Oh my gosh, are you two still on this?" Liam asked.

"I will be on this until he admits it was his fault," I said. The boys laughed.

"Ouch," Harry mumbled. I must have pulled his hair too hard.

"Sh," I shushed him.

"Jeez, okay," Harry relented. I crossed another piece of hair over.

"Do you think it's funny that your name is Harry and your head is so hairy?" I asked. Harry snorted with laughter.

"I've never thought 'bout that to be honest, darling," He said. I tied the end of the braid with an elastic.

Harry offered to braid mine. We switched positions so I was sitting between his legs, and he started playing with my hair. I grabbed Louis' hand and pulled him closer to me. He laid down on his side and looked up at me.

My fingers traced his tattoos lazily. Harry continued on my hair and I hummed in appreciation.

"I think we should tweet out that Mickey is okay. Let the fans know, they're worried," Liam said.

"Bet," I mumbled, "tel them I said hey."

Liam snapped a picture of us on my bed and posted it to twitter with the caption Mickey is alive and well. Overnight in the hospital tonight, but she'll be home tomorrow. She says thanks for the get well soon wishes. Xx.

Zayn and Liam both found home on my bed. The five of us were squeezed together rather awkwardly, but I didn't mind.

Niall came in, then.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey?" Niall said warily.

"They've got her pumped with sedatives. She's loopy," Liam explained.

"I'm not loopy, shut up," I grumbled, pulling my hand away from Louis' arm to hit Liam's chest. He laced his fingers with mine and playfully shook my arm, which made me giggle like a little kid.