ALIVE

[A/N: aha i wrote more smut😳. same case as usual. it's not necessary to the plot, so if you're not comfortable reading it feel free to skip!

tbh this is very soft, very fluffy smut and i think it's cute🥺

anyways. if you're reading, read, and if not, have fun reading chapter 56!]

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, turning the water to the right temperature. Louis stepped in behind me and swore loudly.

"Trying to melt my skin off, angel?" he asked exasperatedly, fumbling for the temperature knob. I laughed loudly, and then leaned back out of the water when it turned cold.

"Trying to give me hypothermia?" I quipped back.

"Maybe you should just stay closer to me, I'll keep you warm," Louis said. I turned around to face him and laughed while shaking my head. "You know that was smooth!"

"Hush," I giggled. I kissed him, and he kissed me back. His hands found my waist and he gently pressed me against the wall of the shower. I wrapped one arm around his shoulders and put my other hand to his hair.

One of his hands slowly drug up my side, over my breast, and up to cup my jaw. I hummed in appriciation. The hand tried to slide back into my hair, but was disrupted by the fact that it was still up in a tight bun.

"Can I put your hair down?" Louis asked, pulling away a bit.

"There's like three hair ties wrapped around it, you can try?" I laughed.

His other hand came to my hair as well and started fumbling with it. I scrunched my eyes together and held onto his shoulders while he tried to take it down.

"Ouch!" I yelped, "Lou, that's my hair!"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry," Louis said quickly. "Here." He pulled me by my head under the water. I tensed up and fumbled for the knob somewhere behind me. I found it and twisted it warmer. "How do you do this?" Louis mumbled under his breath.

"It's not that hard," I said. Louis huffed. "Babe, do you want me to get it?"

"No," He said. "No, I got it." He pulled my hair again and I laughed a bit, shaking my head. "Hold still, I got it, wait wait wait!"

Louis pulled out one of the hair ties.

"Two to go," I reminded.

"Yeah, yeah, come here," Louis said. He pecked my lips and then let his face fall back into concentration. The second and third hair tie came out much easier. "See, I'm good at this."

"Something like that," I laughed. I leaned my head back into the water to get my hair wet. Louis took his opportunity to lean in and start kissing my neck.

He snaked an arm behind my back and I trusted him to hold me. I leaned back further and brought both of my hands into my hair, trying to get it completely wet.

And then the water turned cold again. I gasped partly from shock, and partly from Louis kissing between my breasts.

"We just spent all day in a hot tour bus
and now you want to take a hot shower? Seriously, angel?"

"The hotel room is cold," I whined.

"You're okay," Louis mumbled. I reached back and turned the water up regardless.

Louis brought his hand to one of my breasts and squeezed it, and let his mouth work over the other. I hummed.

"Feel good, angel?" Louis checked.