LITTLE WHITE LIES

[TWO WEEKS LATER]

I ended up getting pneumonia after I had hypothermia.

It sucked, but I lived. I always live.

The two weeks after that passed in a blur.

A blur of arenas, airports, and interviews.

My second album has been written completely. I've opted to just put out six songs and make it a short album. The quality of the music won't suffer due to lack of time, and I won't literally kill my self due to lack of time.

Recording an album on the road was different from recording it in the studio back home. There were nights where I would preform, go to bed, and then be woken up by Bryan to record half an hour later.

Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, Zayn and I were all exhausted, and we weren't even halfway done with the tour.

"Let's go, we're late," Liam said, rushing me out of the tour bus.

"Who even cares," I grumbled.

"Okay, fiesty, lets get you a coffee on the way," Liam quipped. I laughed dryly and let him usher me into the car.

I slid into the back row with Zayn. He raised his eyebrows and looked me over.

"You look-"

"I don't want to hear it," I laughed.

"Did you even brush your hair?"

"I don't remember," I groaned loudly. Harry turned around and offered me the hair tie on his wrist. Zayn took it and gestured for me to move closer to him. He yanked my long hair into a messy bun.

"Cute," he said when he finished, "and we'll find you some concealer when we get to the interview."

"Why? Do I have a pimple?"

"No, eye bags," Zayn said. I scoffed. "Seriously, princess, you look like a zombie."

"I feel like a zombie," I groaned, "how are you guys not dying?"

"We're used to it," Niall said, "four years of this will give you that." The other boys hummed in agreement.

"So then just stop doing it," I said simply. All five sets of eyes locked on me. "Don't act like you guys aren't thinking about a hiatus."

Whoops. I dropped the ball.

"Who-?" Louis asked, looking between the other boys. The question he was asking was simple.

Who the hell told Mickey that we were talking about a hiatus?

Liam raised his hand tentatively.

"Why would you-?" Niall cut off his question, anger evidently showing though his voice.

"She'll be just as affected by a hiatus as us," Liam defended, "I thought that giving her some kind of warning would be a good thing."

"Yeah, right, tell the kid with abandonment issues that we're all gonna leave. That's really smart, Liam," Harry quipped.

"I'm right here," I reminded. "I can hear you talking about me and my abandonment issues." Zayn grabbed my hand and sent me a look.