Chapter 14

Andrei's POV

"Kak dolgo, poka samolety ne gotovy?" I bark into my phone as I exit the board for the first time in 6 hours. (How long 'till the jets ready?)

"okolo chasa ili bol'she, boss," they respond nervously. (About an hour or more, boss.)

"Khorosho. Uvidimsya pozzhe." I hang up. (Fine. See you then.)

Running my hand through my thick, dark mane, I speed down the hallway all while scrolling through all my unread text messages; some are from other business associates, others are from sluts begging to be dicked-down. Huh, maybe I'll save a few. A change in women is a good thing, right?

After tiresome amounts of walking through my large mansion, I finally reach my bedroom. Hope that whore packed my bag, if not, I'll be even later than I thought I'd be.

"I'm home!" I announce when I swing open the door. I glance around the room, expecting to see Skylar doing something cleaning related, but everything is dead-silence. "Skylar?!" I yell and suddenly hear a creak in the floor to my right.

I turn around and see her standing there, slightly hunched over. "W-welcome back, Boss," she says as I toss her my suit jacket.

I stretch out my arms and roll up my sleeves with a long sigh. "Is my bag packed?" I ask, already knowing the answer. She knows I don't have time for games.

But when I expect her to nod her quick, little nod, her face goes white. "I'm sorry.." she croaks and takes a step back from me with her tiny, shaking hands clasped together against her chest. "I- I ironed your shirts, though," she says and gestures toward a neatly laid out collection of my finest business shirts. "If you just give me a couple minutes, I can have your bag ready before you leave!" Her voice getting higher with fear every sentence she speaks.

Before she can scurry into the closet, I wrap my hand around her bicep and pull her into me. "I want to be relaxed first, Go take off your panties and lay on the bed," I order and she hesitantly nods. I watch as she slips her thong off and lays stomach flat on the bed with her ass on view for me. I Loosen my tie and undo my bely as I make my way over to her. When I'm ready, I grab a condom from the drawer and continue on.

~

After a well-spent 10 minutes, I push her off the bed and pull my clothing back on again. I open the drawer full of my 'necessities'. I begin tossing items messily onto the floor and table until I come across my spare box of condoms; trips like these are the only reason I have them.

With all the items on the ground still, I close the drawer and head towards the closet, tossing the box from hand to hand. When I enter, I see Skylar hurrying around the large space with all sorts of clothing. "Here," I say abruptly which startles her so much she drops my clean clothing onto the floor.

"I'm sorry," she whispers and drops to her knees. But when I watch as she tries to collect the clothing, I notice a large, dark bruise on the side of her.

"What the fuck?" I mutter and storm towards her. Skylar wearily releases the stuff she's holding as I roughly pull her back to her feet.
I lift her dress a little ways and the same bruise appears again. How the hell did this shit happen!?

"I-it's nothing.." She seethes as I trace my thumb along it. I glance at her and see her nearly panicking by now.

"The hell it is!" I yell and release the hem of her gown. How did I not see this before? "Who did this? I swear to god, if you let another man touch you I'll-."

"It was me!" She yells back desperately.

My eyebrows knit together in utter confusion. Why would she do that?

She folds her arms over her chest and stares down at her bare feet. "I was trying to clean your room and didn't have the supplies I needed, so, I tried to go downstairs but passed out at the top of the stairwell," she explains with shaky limbs.

I sigh. "Turn around."

When she looks up at me and for a mere second, I see tears in her eyes for the first time, making my heart wrench with guilt and regret. No, now is not the time to be pitying her. Just do what you need to do...

Skylar turns around and I watch her head drop in sadness as I lessen the gap between us. I lift her thin little gown from her body and watch as more and more bruises come to view. Fuck, she must be in a ton of pain..

"How much pain are you in?" I ask as my eyes wander over the dark blemishes.

"Only a bi- ouch!" She tries explain but the dusting of my hand against her skin cuts her off. Her hands cover her bare breasts and she turns around and snatches her gown from my grasp. Just as it looks like she's about to open her mouth and say something, she swallows it down then runs from the closet, still naked.

"Skylar!" I yell. "Get the fuck back here!" I wait a few moments but she doesn't show, so I follow after her. When I enter the main room, I witness Skylar struggling to push back the burning tears in her eyes while she attempts to put the gown back on; it rips.

"Dammit." Is all I hear her whisper before her frail body falls to its knees. At first, I want to intervene, but the rest of her falls limply to her blanket-bed and a loud sob escapes her. Just when I had thought she fainted again, her quivering body and cries are the only thing heard.

I expected to be mad when this girl had eventually decided to let her emotions out and actually cry, but all I want to do is scoop her up in my arms and hold her against me; her heartbeat in rhythm with mine. "Skylar," I say loud and firm enough she can hear it through all her sobbing. She continues. "Skylar!" I yell with an accidental bang of my fist against the nearest table.

Her body pushes itself to her knees and she turns towards me. "I-I can't do this anymore," she admits in a whispery, teary voice that makes my entire body tingle. "I used to want to live and reassure myself that I could in fact get through this, but I can't. I'm too weak," she continues. She struggles to get to her feet, even with the help of the wall and stumbles over to me. "So kill me," she says.

"What?" I ask. The hell is this girl talking about.

"Well you always speak of it! 'you do this, you'll be passed around to all my men then killed and passed around again just so we don't have to listen to you!'" Her arms cross against her chest again and she frowns deeply.

"No." I take a step back from her but she takes one forward. "Im not killing you!"

"Fine," she remarks. "Ill do it myself!" She launches herself at me and I feel her hand snake into my belt and touch my gun.

Before I can even realize what just occurred, I feel an empty spot in my belt and the barrel of a gun pointed directly at me.