16 | antapology

antapology [ ant•a•pol•ogy ]
n. a reply to an apology - good or bad

- v a l e n t i n o -

I heard the door to the estate close, alerting me that my brother and his little girlfriend had left the house for their date. My brother was always the type to do that sort of thing-dating, marriage, having kids. I, on the other hand preferred the better side of things-making money, f*cking, having women.

It didn't take me long to enter my club. The first thing that caught my eyes were Barbie. She was on the pole wearing her pink plastic-like lingerie set with heels to match. From the moment I met her, I knew she would do a phenomenal job by just standing there. It was the way men seem captivated by just her appeal-it's what captivated me.

"Mr. Romano," a girl purred out coming up to me with a tray of glasses. She had nothing on her body except nipple coverings and a thong. I reached over and grabbed a glass of whatever drink she put out.

Just as she was about to walk off, I grabbed her by her wrist. "Tell Barbie she has a private dance, VIP room," I whispered in her ear before delivering a wink. She looked over at the stage where Barbie was finishing up her dance before nodding her head.

"Anything for you, sir," she told me. My eyes were glued on her perky a*s as she walked off, swaying her hips from left to right giving me the most perfect view.

I downed the whole drink, grimacing at how it was quick to burn as much as my chest.

-

It didn't take long for her to make an appearance. The entire room was dark except for the blue LED lights that lit up the stripper pole.

My eyes followed her as she walked in. Her blonde hair flowed down her back as she walked up to the pole. Slow music began to play in the background as her hand slowly graced the metal tying her to her only source of income.

"You asked for a taste of Barbie?" She asked, her sexy accent falling off of her tongue as her big tan breast spilled out of her tight bra. My tongue swept over my lips at the thought of bending her over and doing more than tasting her had my di*k beginning to harden.

I watched as she spun around the pole, clasping it as she dragged herself up. Her legs spilt open in the splits before clamping together with one leg outstretched and the other bent to hold herself up. Her body spun, giving me a view of her entire body.

My favorite part was when she spread her long legs in the shape of a V, showing me everything she had to offer me. It was such an erotic sight, and it'd be a lie to say it didn't make me want more.

She gyrated facing away from the pole now, sometimes upright with her leg spread, sometimes upside down. After that, she climbed down the pole leisurely, crawling off the small stage towards me. It took everything inside of me to not reach out and grab her boobs as they were begging me to relieve their restraints.

When she was in front of me, I watched as she turned her body, placing herself onto my lap. She smelled like Vanilla and it hit me as she moved her hair to the side. She gyrated her hips against me, creating that friction that I've always wanted from her.

Then, she bent over and began to bounce her sweet fat a*s to the beat, expertly aiming for my hardening d*ck. Seconds later, she turned towards me, her eyes closed. She grounded her hips against mine going slow at first before speeding up.