23 | abience

Abience [ abi-ence ]
n. an urge to withdraw or avoid a situation or an object

-

After my shower, I went back into my room and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a tight-fitting white cropped top. The lingerie Anastasia had given me was what I had put on underneath. It was tight and seemed to wedge in between my butt every five seconds, but the feeling of confidence and sexiness was worth it.

As soon as I made it down the stairs, Anastasia was there waiting with a bag in her hand. The minute she saw me, her eyes lit up before she engulfed me in a tight embrace. I wrapped my arms around her as a response right before she pulled away.

"Valerio, not sure if you know him, had requested me to give this to you. Yes, I am nosy and it got the best of me because I looked inside. You're a naughty girl," she said before handing the bag over to me with a smirk on her face.

I pulled open the bag, my eyes grew as wide as saucers while my heartbeat quickened. Inside of it was a couple of packs of Plan B pills and birth control.

"Is there anything you'd like to share with me?" She laughed out, grabbing ahold of my arm and walking me towards a living room. We sat down on the most softest couch I've ever sat on. The white cushions paired off with red throw pillows looked just as good as it felt.

"Only if you're willing to share with me. I've noticed the looks between you and Mr. Romano," I told her teasingly with a raised brow. She placed her finger on her chin a fake ponder before shrugging her shoulders.

"Deal," she said, leaning back in the couch with crossed legs.

"Well, as you can tell from the Plan B, we've already had sex. It's happened more than once," I said trying to recall as much juice as I can give her so I can get a lot in return. There wasn't really much to say.

"Well? How was it?" She questioned, leaning forward with a certain type of way to say she was absolutely intrigued.

I laughed a little, thinking about the events that happened previously. How he seemed to do everything just right and do no wrong. He always said the right things, and he always did the right things. Sometimes, it scared me.

"Amazing. He's my first, and I thought it was going to be terrible, but it was far from that," I told her, my eyes gleaming as I thought about him. He was absolutely perfect.

"Aww, you're in love," she gushed, pinching my cheeks. This knocked me out of my dreamy-filled gaze as my eyes snapped to hers in confusion. I never put any thought to the whole 'love' thing.

"Whatever. Enough about me. Tell me about you and Mr. Scary-man," I told her. This time it was my turn to get comfortable as I leaned back. Her cheeks began to heat up to a blush as she turned her eyes away to look away from me.

"Well, we've never done it. He went down on me a little while after I came here, and I gave him head the day after I met you. Ever since then, I've been living in my room on his 'wing' of the mansion and he's barely even spoken to me," she answered, looking down at her fingers as she played with them.

"What? He was all over you though. I don't understand why he's keeping his distance," I said. She abruptly snapped her eyes up to look at me, understanding written all over her face.

"Exactly! And yesterday, after I cried to you-I think he heard everything. After that, he really started to avoid me. It's annoying and he won't even allow me to strip anymore," she explained.

"Is he here?" I asked her, raising my eyebrows. An idea was forming in my head as I waited for her to reply. She narrowed her eyes at me suspiciously before shaking her head.