25 | aubade

Aubade [ au•bade ]
n. a love song sung at dawn

-

"What?" I asked, finally standing up. He was seated on the bed, his eyes on me. I could see that the spanking hadn't chilled his anger. It was still blazing in his eyes as he looked at me.

"You're telling me that you can strip in front of a hundred stupid men, but you can't strip for me?" He asked. I looked away momentarily before coming to a decision.

Walking up to him, his eyes on mine the entire time until I was directly in front of him. I reached around me towards the clasp of my bra. His eyes immediately dropped to my chest area.

Then, his hands came up to cup my still stinging a*s cheeks before grabbing ahold of his hands and placing them back at his sides. "No touching," I told him before turning around so my back faced him.

"I can touch whatever I want, Orabella," he said, his voice deeper now. Anger was still hidden behind his words, but lust was what had been the most present. To prove his point, his hand care up to grab ahold of my boobs on top of the fabric of my bra.

I pressed into him, grinding my hips against his. His hands moved up under my bra, touching my actual boobs. It felt absolutely amazing as he went to play with the bud of my nipples as I moved my hips against his hardening member.

"You won't be needing this ever again," he spoke before ripping my bra, leaving me completely naked on top of him. I couldn't hold back the gasp that came from me when he tore the fabric.

After that, his hand came up to my neck where he grabbed ahold of it softly before pulling me back against him. "You've disrespected me, Bella," he whispered in my ear causing chills to run down my spine.

"I'm sorry," I whispered back.

"You're my girl, and I don't want everyone seeing what belongs to me. You're not a kid anymore, and you have realize that decisions you make have consequences now. Not only did you jeopardize yourself, but your friend as well. For what?" He asked me.

"You get told something for so long that you actually start to believe it. Do you remember when I felt met you and I told you to kill me, I meant it. Something inside of me is dead, and I just want to feel alive again. I want to be happy again," I explained to him truthfully.

"You're telling me you did all of this just to be happy?" He asked before continuing as a certain type of emotion began to swim around in his words with each word that he said, "did it work? Are you happy now?"

I turned around, looking into his eyes once again. They always seem to pull me in. "You make me feel beautiful, and my heartbeat always goes wild when I'm around you. I cant explain it, but without you, I'd be more than unhappy-I don't know what I'd do," I whispered feeling all mushy. When I leaned forward to peck his lips, he turned away causing a frown on my face.

"It's always about you. What you want and how you feel, what about anybody else. I make you feel beautiful? You know how you make me feel?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. I've noticed that he does that when he's conflicted between his emotions.

"You piss me off. I'm trying to be here for you and treat you like the queen I know you are, but you keep pushing me away. All I ask, and all I've ever asked of you was to talk to me. Especially before you go do what you pulled today," he told me. Without another word, I pressed my lips against his.

He covered my mouth with his and kissed me hard and passionately. His kiss turned me on so much, the heat in my pu*sy flared and I groaned into his mouth. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him back, grinding into him. His hands started moving up my entire body, and he pushed me back, breaking our kiss, and practically angrily claimed my lips. I could feel him getting harder and harder under me, and I rubbed my pu*sy against his boner as his hands groped my tits.