3

t h r e e| a l e x a n d r i a
___

The yearly mating ball had ended. Groups of friends and new mates gradually left the doors of the mansion. Only the elegant decorations and leftover trash remained to be undone by the workers the day after.

I watch as the last warriors who guarded the event close the gates of the mansion.

Now, the only werewolves that lingered were 5 Greek gods and I, the most beautiful off all.

"I'm bringing you with me," Theo commands firmly despite the tension that surrounds us. He either lacks the ability to perceive his surroundings or he simply doesn't give a fucking shit.

"Okay," I answer shortly, not really knowing what else to say. A part of me still didn't process what was really going on. It just felt too unreal.

Still, it was time to put a stop on stealing, running, and decapitating werewolves.

Temporarily, of course.

I ignore the other part of me that prodded my mind and told me I had other reasons for accepting so easily.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, I hear the guy named Giovanni suppress a humorless laugh. It was a laugh that was making my mind go haywire as I stop myself from murdering this son of a bitch.

"Let's not rush and be improper, my friends. We shall ask permission from her Alpha on her behalf," he eyes me. "Oh wait—you don't have a pack."

The blondie laughs and pats Giovanni on the back. And I thought he was on my side. What a traitor.

These people were not only annoying, but the fact that I was the one getting irritated and not them, woke up a fire inside of me.

Honey, I'm the only one allowed to bitch around.

"I'd tell you to shut up or I'll cut off your dick but—" I speak. My eyes travel up and down his body mockingly just like he did. "You don't have one."

The blondie lets out an ugly chortle and in return, his sister sends him a harsh glare.

As if on cue, a strong wind passes by, causing my hood to fall off.

Scarlett, the blondie's mate, takes a step or two forward.

"I suggest you stop talking, rogue," she says with slight disgust. "You're crossing the line."

"Sorry to inform you, but I don't do boundaries." I wink.

She sends me a sneer and paces towards me, but instantly stops when her mate grabs by the waist and pulls her towards him. Her body immediately relaxes under his hold.

Well, well. Will you look at that?

Turmoil is a beautiful thing.

I could smell the tension in the air. It was picking at us, forcing not only me, but also them, to fight.

Clearly, my presence seems to undermine their authority and they were thirsting for dominance. They obviously weren't very fond of me and they would gladly resort to violence.