9

n i n e| a l e x a n d r i a
___

I had woken up about half an hour ago and I had come down to eat breakfast with the others. However, Theo and the higher ranked wolves could not be seen anywhere. Somewhere inside of me hoped that Talia had ditched the duel. My anger and drive from last night was long gone. I just wanted to do nothing. But if she chose proceed, then may all hell break loose.

Upon my arrival, all the wolves had quickly gotten up and left, dumping their leftover breakfast. They told their friends about their newfound excitement on training purposely loud enough for me to hear.

It was pretty clear to me that it was merely an act. Even if I had only stayed for two nights in this pack, I knew that training didn't begin until a quarter of an hour later.

I knew that they felt restless and even some, disgusted at my mere presence. It would be surprising if someone actually cheered for my victory.

I'll cheer for myself if I have to.

I try to not let them get to me by focusing on my growing hunger instead.

I look around the room, only to realize that there was no extra meals. I didn't want to disturb the kitchen servants just to cook for me.

I grab an apple, considering it was the only thing I could find since I was too lazy to make a sandwich.

I was about to leave the kitchen, when a craving pops in my mind. Looking down the apple for the longest time, I try to resist this craving.

Too healthy.

I walk back to the pantry and grab a can of Pepsi.

Then there was footsteps. Boisterous, loud footsteps.
A hunk of flesh with long curly hair enters the room. Everyone in this pick must be really mad. Everyone seems to wake up on the wrong side of bed every morning.

It was Beta Felix. His gaze fixated on me before he stomps to the pantry a few feet away from me.

Soda in one hand and an apple on my other hand, I gape at him. Him slamming the cabinets as he grabbed a peanut butter container and bread made it feel too awkward to make any movement.

My feet remain planted on the ground. I took a risky move and bit into the apple, making a small 'crunch.'
Beta Felix's eyes snap to mine for a fraction of a second before returning to his task.

At the corner of my eye, I grew wary as he grabs a table knife, roughly plunges it into the peanut butter container, and spreads it on the bread. His brows were furrowed as he repeated this process.

He huffs as he hurls the the knife into the sink, not bothering to wash it. Then, his head snaps to me.

What did I do now?

On his face was the same enraged expression he wore the second he entered the kitchen and even, from yesterday's lunch.

Geez, this guy was a rock.

I was about to take a bite of my apple when he takes a step towards ms, grabs the fruit, and flings it into a trash bin.

I stare at him, my jaw on the floor due to this act of monstrosity.