Epilogue II+Irrelevant A/N

Make sure to check what chapter you're on before reading.

e p i l o g u e  t w o| a l e x
___

10000 trillion years later

"Niccoló!" I whisper-shout to the little boy. I grab his arm and hide him in the bush with me.

He frowns at me, perplexed my unkept appearance.

"What are we doing here?" he questions me innocently.

"Hiding from your dad," I answer him in a muted tone as I watch my pack train fervently.

Feeling his grey orbs shooting lasers at me, I frown at him suspiciously.

"Oh, no, no, no," I rant to him.

"I'm telling dad," he huffs at me before crossing his arms.

Running out of my hold, I watch him run away and crash to Theo's back intentionally. He raises a brow at the little traitor, squatting down before lifting him up on his shoulders. Theo smiles at him with pure, unadulterated love.

Our pack Warriors pause and start fawning and releasing a bunch of "awwwww"s.

I narrow my eyes at the two exact replica of each other and groan when the little devil points at my direction.

"Like father, like son," I grumble to myself and cross my arms.

I gulp when Theo snaps his head to me and approaches me with an amused expression. I draw a heart at him with my finger and he only roll his eyes, gently bouncing up and down the kid on his arms.

"Mommy is childish," Nicco informs Theo like it was the smartest thing he's even said. Theo lowers himself and stands back up when Nicco's feet touch the ground. The little devil runs to me and wraps an arm around my legs despite seeing my glare.

"I agree," Theo laughs out and I give him another cold glare. "Mommy stopped growing when she was 10."

Nicco and Theo look at each other for a quick second before bursting into uncontrollable laughter. I only raise a brow at them, amused.

Finally noticing my displeasure, Nicco jumps up and down, reaching for a hug. I bring him up and carry him to my waist. Right after, I feel Theo hug me from behind and sway the both us of back and forth.

"I'm so lucky to have all of you," Theo mutters and I feel a smile grow on my face.

Aw, will you look at that? A family of three devils.

t h e e n d

[feb. 14-april 26]

💜

May 4, 2020| THINGS I NEVER EXPLAINED

Why?

Because I'm lazy.

I KNOW THAT LAzYneSs iSnT a PeRsoNaliTy TrAit

To readers who finished my story before this note was published: LMAOOOOO SUCKS TO SUCK.

JKJK

Unless 🙈

-Theo didn't treat Alex as a "mate" at first because he didn't want to trigger Cara's anger issues because she DESPISES the idea of others having a mate when her relationship failed. EX: what she did to Felix and his mate.

-I'm sorry I didn't include Theo apologizing to Alex about what he did about Cara and her. It honestly slipped my mind and I'm too lazy to make my brain function.

-I'm sorry to break it to y'all 😔, but whether Cara died or not is based on your imaginations. In my mind, however, her and Silas w*** ** i*******n

Hint: Silas mentioned that he would never harm Cara.
However, that DOES NOT mean they couldn't have died.

-I wrote the plot WHILE I was writing the story. So basically it wasn't until chapter 15 ish when I actually thought of an actual plot. EX: Ian was never suppose to be a baby daddy yada yada Maybe that's why there appears to me a personality switch ig????

-^^^as stated above, I was writing the book mindlessly without thinking of a proper plot line. Once established a plot line, I had no choice but let the main couple forgive each other and not play "hard to get" unless I wanted to write more and more. Also, it's a personal opinion, but I really hate the playing "hard to get" factor that some of y'all wanted. I had Theo become an idiot  for more than half the book because I wanted some strain between the couple, but then I realized it was too much and I just wanted them together.
I was more focused on individual development and both of them fixing their own past without the need of each other's help.

Notice how I put quotation marks on "hard to get." I'm not saying it's a bad thing to do and I'm not saying the phrase as a negative factor. I didn't know how else to word it out, so sorry if I offended the ❄️.