15

15| a l e x a n d r i a
___

"It's time you get proper training Alex," was the first thing that came out of Theo's luscious lips earlier this morning.

Apparently, the statement, "Good morning," didn't dare exist in his dictionary.

After eating a surprisingly undisturbed breakfast, I gathered up all my energy to change and pick up my somehow heavier legs to the training grounds.

And like always, I was late.

Jesus, I have so many skills and strengths that two hands isn't enough to count them all.

I groan and move towards a shirtless Theo with heavy footsteps. And because I had no dignity to begin with, I shamelessly glanced up and down his perfect body. Covering his lower half was a pair of black sweatpants.

Oh my.

Something about sweatpants just makes my heart skip a million times per second.

"Liking the view, babe?" A familiar sultry voice calls out. I clasp my hands together and grin at him, nodding at the same time.

"Yeah, the sun's unusually bright and sparkly today," I release a loving sigh.

"Just like someone today, I see," Theo says, his eyes scrutinizing my full black outfit. He smirks at me, somehow giving out a hint of satisfaction.

"Geez, thanks," I scoff. My eyes glaze over the empty field. There were shirtless men all over the place. Some of them panted and consumed deep breaths barely at the warmup while others finished the task with ease. The routine continued in every group led by Scarlett, Celestina, and Theo.

I chuckle, glad that the warmup was at its peak and I didn't have to suffer having to do it due to my extravagant way of showing up to schedules.

Still scanning the field full of busy werewolves, my eyes finally land on a very interesting person—a slender woman with waist-length dark hair and green eyes: Cara.

I hum and nudge Theo, "Don't you think I should train with Celestina instead?"

He raises a brow upon seeing the mischievous and overly excited smile on my face. He turns his head so that his line of sight would be the identical to mine. When he realized who I was looking at, he releases a hopeless sigh and says, "Whatever you feel like doing, Alexandria."

I resist the urge to skip while I make my way to Celestina and the other women. On my way, Theo's voice calls out, "Try not to create trouble, my little mate."

I smile to myself. Alexandria without trouble isn't Alexandria.

I turn to look at him and shout back, "Yeah, yeah. It's not like I'm gonna pull a Mulan and come up with something tricky or something."

"Right," Theo breaths out. "You're an Alexandria and that makes every trick 100% worse."

"I love that you know me so well, Theo. I'm off!"

I march towards Celestina who stared impassively at the group of werewolves before her. When she heard my footsteps, her head snapped to my direction and a smirk reaches her lips.