4

Ahem

Vmin said they are soulmates so, therefore, I won't be publishing anymore soulmate AU's unless they are vmin.

just kidding here's the chapter.

~

Things were quite busy as everyone moved in and out of the apartment. Jimin sat back watching everyone move quickly around him. Jin loaded boxes into his car and Yoongi popped in periodically to drop a few small things off. 

"Hey." Yoongi smiled waving to Jimin and sitting near him on the couch. 

Jimin quickly pulled up his mask before Yoongi could see the left side of his face. "Hey, shouldn't you be moving things?" 

"Nah, I'm taking a break, plus Hoseok isn't out of his room and Jin isn't out of the master." Yoongi sighed. "This is way more chaotic than I expected."

"Ugh, tell me about," Jimin muttered.

"Hey! You don't even have to do anything!" Yoongi huffed. 

"But watching you guys work in exhausting."

"Lazy bum."

"I'm not THAT lazy!" Jimin insisted. "I did my chemistry assignment today." 

"Oh poor you, you must be so tired." Yoongi teased poking at Jimin's side through his thick sweater. 

Jimin crossed his arms, pouting. "Hey! That assignment was like sixty questions long! I think I deserve to sit on the couch too!" 

"We should go get ice cream." Yoongi changed the topic. 

"But shouldn't you be moving. Jin won't be happy." Jimin pondered. 

"Eh, that sounds like a you problem." Yoongi shrugged. "Come on. It won't take long, and I'm hungry." 

"Fine, but you pay." Jimin hopped up to go put some concealer over his mark. 

"Aw... Come on that's no fun." 

"Shouldn't have invited me then."

"Touché." 

Once Jimin covered his mark he came back out into the living room where Yoongi squinted his eyes at him. "What?" Jimin questioned, quickly checking to make sure he had completely covered his mark in his front phone camera. 

"Nothing," Yoongi muttered, squinting some more. "You look different, can't tell what though." 

"I didn't do anything to it." Jimin lied. 

"Okay." Yoongi believed him.

They snuck out as Hoseok and Jin argued about the master bedroom. Jimin hopped in Yoongi's car on the passenger side. 

"Hey, just curious, why don't you have a car?" Yoongi asked as he pulled out of the parking space.

Jimin shrugged. "I don't have my license so what's the point. And I'm too broke for gas and car payments anyway."

"I can understand the second part but seriously you don't have a license?" 

"Nah, I passed the written test but I never did my road exam. Too late now. I have an ID though." Jimin paused. "Jin drives me around anyway."

"Am I going to be your new chauffeur?" Yoongi questioned. 

"Nah, I'll probably make Hoseok do it. Unless he's unavailable of course." Jimin smirked glancing over at the older. 

The two pulled up in the driveway of the local ice cream shop. Yoongi got out, locking the car behind him as Jimin opened the door. "What do you think you are going to get?"

"I've not sure. Maybe a sundae or something? I like strawberry ice cream, you?" Jimin smiled standing on his tiptoes to view the menu. 

"I like anything really. I feel like a blizzard. Should I get Reese's peanut butter cup or oreo?" Yoongi thought licking his lips.

"Defiantly peanut butter cup." A female worker interjected, smiling at Yoongi. 

Jimin took note that she also had a hand soul mark, similar to Hoseok and Yoongi's. "Really, I was going to say oreo." He said in quite a sassy manner.

Why was he feeling sassy all a sudden? Eh, who knows.

"Well now, what am I going to do?" Yoongi huffed crossing his arms.

"Get the peanut butter blizzard obviously." The worker smiled again, flipping her hair. "I'm Jeongsuk." She stuck her hand out for a handshake. 

That's when Yoongi seemed to notice her soul mark. As Yoongi reached out to shake her hand, that had to be the longest three seconds of Jimin's life. 

He really liked having Yoongi around, if he found his soulmate and moved on. Well... Firstly they had that competition at the arcade for nothing. Hoseok and he would actually have to move. Then finally he'd be depressed because he just made a new friend that hadn't found their soulmate yet only for them to be yoinked away a day later. And he'd just get slapped. 

Jimin let out a small sigh of relief. Getting a glare from the worker, as nothing happened. Yet she continued. "Aw, how unfortunate. Could I still get your number?"

"Oh no, sorry I don't date anyone who isn't my soulmate..." Yoongi awkwardly chuckled, he just wanted to order some damn ice cream. 

"But you're dating him." 

"We aren't dating." They both said in defense. Jimin was ready to go all Karen 'Can I speak to your manager' bs on this chick. And Yoongi STILL just wanted his ice cream. 

"We'll just take one oreo blizzard and a small strawberry sundae. Thanks." Yoongi muttered as he inserted his card into the machine. 

~

"Okay was it just me or was that lady weird!" Jimin commented as he shoveled ice cream in his mouth. 

"She totally was. She didn't even acknowledge you until the whole dating thing." Yoongi muttered through a mouth full of ice cream. The two were currently eating their ice cream parked outside the apartment in Yoongi's car. "Oh, you have whipped cream on your cheek let me-" Yoongi reached out to wipe the cream away.

"I'LL GET IT MYSELF!" Jimin jerked his head back to avoid Yoongi possibly rubbing off his concealer. Jimin gently dabbed away the whipped cream checking in the overhead mirror that he was still safe. "We should probably go inside."

"Yeah." Yoongi smiled and hopped out of the car. They continued their previous conversation and laughed together. 

"PARK JIMIN!" Jin's voice boomed. "I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK WHERE THE HELL DID YOU DISAPPEAR TO?"

"We were getting ice cream." Yoongi piped up. 

Jin made a dramatic gasp. "AH! WITHOUT ME?" Jin then sniffled. "Jimin finds one new friend and leaves his old hyung behind..."

"Yoongi is only like five months younger than you..." Jimin noted. 

"I will remember this betrayal... Ah... They should hire me for a drama." Jin clapped his hands together proud of his performance. 

Yoongi and Jimin simply rolled their eyes and finished their ice cream. 

~

You can expect the next update on Yoongi's birthday.