Extra 1

I'm sorry for leaving y'all like that in the last chapter but like...

In my defense, I told you in chapter 26 that it would be ending in 2-3 chapters so like. 

1. Chapter 27

2. Chapter 28

3. Epilogue 

Sooooooo

Anyway there here are some extra's until the Epilogue is posted and then the book will be officially marked completed. 

Also, I mean compared to Heartbeat this book has half as many reads around the same number of votes and 4 times as many comments so... I think it's clear where the active readers and the ghost readers are. 

~

"Taehyung? Jungkook? What are you guys doing here?" Jimin asked placing his things down on the floor. 

Taehyung shrugged. "We were bored. Namjoon and Jin ran off."

"Ran off where?" 

"To get married. They wanted a private ceremony with just them." Taehyung explained, eyeing Jimin's hand. "Have you decided what you want to do yet?"

"I'm not sure. But a private ceremony honestly doesn't sound half bad when I think of everyone from my family coming to the wedding. I'm not sure if I can handle something that big." Jimin sighed.

"That's what she said!" Jungkook coughed under his breath. The youngest had grown quieter recently after Taehyung proposed because he got jealous of everyone being engaged so he went and proposed to the younger. And Jungkook was still shocked by everything that was happening, but he was slowly coming back to his usual self. "

"JIMINIE!" Yoongi called as he entered the apartment. Jimin jumped up and ran into his arms placing a kiss on his cheek. Yoongi chuckled giving Jimin a peck on the lips. "Did you miss me that much?"

"Maybe." Jimin hummed. 

They both turned to see Taehyung flopped over Jungkook's lap as the younger pet his hair. "What? We're cuter!" Taehyung challenged. 

~

"Jimin you'll be okay," Jin said adjusting Jimin's tie. "You know how much Yoongi loves you."

"I know Hyung I just... I can't stop shaking." Jimin said running his hand through his hair.

Jin smacked Jimin's hand away. "Excuse you! I didn't just spend an hour on your hair for you to ruin it!" 

They decided to do a very small reception. Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yeonghwan, and their parents. Yoongi's brother attended and Jimin invited a few of his cousins.

Jimin could only stare at the floor as his dad walked him down the aisle. He looked up to meet Yoongi's eyes with a smile. They held each other's hands until the point were they had to read their vows. Deciding to write their own vows they each pulled a piece of paper from their pockets.

Yoongi went first. "Park Jimin... Mochi... It's you. You're the one I want. You're the one I want to come home to after a bad day at work. You're the one I want to roll over to in the middle of the night and wake up next to every day, for the rest of my life.

"You're the one I want to go on late-night runs with for food just because we wanted to get out of the house. You're the one I want to take on cute little dates like a movie, or a fancy dinner, or to an early morning breakfast before we part ways for the day. You're the one I want to take on cute all-day dates to things like aquariums and zoos. You're the one I want to go on fun exhilarating adventures with, such as a day at the lake or a hike through the woods, or even just a late-night walk when everything is quiet. You're the one I want to stay in with for the night and build a cute pillow fort while we watch movies in it and eat ice cream. 

"You're the one I want to make happy for the rest of my life. You're the one I want to love and to hold when times get tough. You're the one I want to be there for when you're upset. All my good days and all my bad days, you're who I want to spend them with. It's you. You're it. You're the one. And I swear to you, I have never been so sure about someone or something in my entire life. It's you, and I say this without a single doubt in my mind." Yoongi finished. 

He was ninety-nine-point-ninety-nine sure that he could hear his parents sobbing in the crowd.

Jimin let out a shuttering breath. "I'm not sure if my vows can ever compare to that... But I'll say them anyway." Jimin took another deep breath his throat suddenly feeling tight and closing up. 

Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat as he started reading. "The day I met you... I had no idea this would be how everything has turned out. I felt that something would happen but didn't know I was going to fall this deep in love with you. As time progressed my merely platonic feelings grew into something more. It grew into love. I knew I could give my heart to you. 

"Everything about you makes me feel the most comfortable I've ever been. Not just your presence but your actions, your words, the way you make me feel. The way you inspire others, the way you treat those around you. 

"There is nobody better than you. I can try to be better but I can still never compare. The way you laugh, the way you look, your personality, your adorable gummy smile, the way you try to look away quickly, our amazing memories. I can honestly say that there is nobody in this world that I would want in my life other than you. I can say this with all my heart and soul that I truly love you and cannot live without you." 

Yoongi and Jimin met each other's eyes sharing deep love in each other's gazes. Finishing their "I do's" Yoongi slid the ring over Jimin's finger and Jimin returned the gesture.

They joined their lips in a kiss as the small crowd cheering. Yoongi wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist and bringing the other to his cheek deepening the kiss. 

Everyone could hear Yoongi's dad whistling in the background. 

~

Do you want another post-wedding smut? I wasn't going to because I already wrote one for Heartbeat but if you want one now's your chance because the next chapter is going to have that

[M]

Regardless 

so basically.....

Do you want 1 or 2 smut's next chapter

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hehhehehehe

~

Also JESUS my girlfriend has BANGS now. She says that way no one will notice if she shaves her eyebrows off. Because you won't see them either way.

 Because you won't see them either way

She has a point tho-