28

"Hmmm... I don't know, should I marry my soulmate?" Jimin joked holding his hand out. 

Yoongi huffed taking the ring out of the box. "I'm still taking you out to dinner tomorrow."

"Hey wait technically I haven't said yes yet." 

"Oh my god, we are literally in my bedroom after the box dropped out of my pocket. Will you give me a break and drop the technicalities of a traditional proposal and just marry me?" Yoongi said sliding the ring onto Jimin's left-hand joining their lips together in a short loving kiss. 

Jimin held his hand out in front of him looking at the ring on his hand. The gravity of what just happened hit him like a ton of bricks as tears started to well up in his eyes.

"You know traditionally people cry during the proposal not after." Yoongi chuckled. 

"Shut up! I just... I can't believe this is all real." Jimin sobbed still holding his hand out in front of him. "I can't believe I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with you. You just... Yoongi you make me so fucking happy." Jimin threw his arms around Yoongi's neck. 

"You make me happy too." Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead. He then stood up to climb on top of Jimin joining their lips in another kiss. Yoongi pulled away to wipe a tear from Jimin's cheek. "The only tears I want to wipe away from your cheek from now on are going to be happy tears," Yoongi told kissing Jimin's nose.

"I love you so much," Jimin told pulling Yoongi down on top of him to kiss his lips. 

sklip. The sound of a small sticky note sliding under Yoongi's door. 

Confused Yoongi got up and walked over to pick it up. 

If you are going to fuck in the house please be quiet. -Dad

Another one followed. 

Nevermind your mother says no fucking in the house. -Dad

~

These walls are paper-thin we don't want to hear that. -Mom

~

Also congrats on officially being engaged. -Mom

~

I mean your brother has brought a few people home so maybe you get a pass just this once. -Dad

~

NO -Mom

~

Wait ew he did? -Mom

-

I'm sorry he asked me to keep it a secret -Dad

~

Can you guys stop fighting over notes under my door -Yoongi

~

Sorry rice cake goodnight! -Mom & Dad

~

"Aish... These people." Yoongi sighed running his hand through his hair. He flopped back onto the bed next to Jimin. 

"So.." Jimin started. "Is this the secret you were hiding from me?" 

"Yes, it was." Yoongi huffed still slightly upset his plan had gotten ruined. "I love you so much, baby." 

The two of them fell asleep cuddling as per usual. The next day was pretty uneventful before dinner. Yoongi's parents cooked and they watched a few movies. Yoongi was sure to prevent Jimin from being alone with his Dad again but the two somehow found a way to slip in a few more funny embarrassing childhood stories.