16

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin were all on their way to the other house after Jin had sent the very urgent-sounding text demanding that the three of them come to the house immediately. Hoseok was driving because he lost rock paper scissors to Yoongi.

Almost as soon as they pulled into the driveway Jin practically dragging them all out of the car before Hoseok put it in park. 

"What's the big deal?" Jimin asked tumbling out of the back seat.

"You'll see inside," Jin stated dragging Jimin by his wrist. 

"Someone didn't get murdered right?" Yoongi asked following closely behind, with Hoseok jogging to catch up. 

"Why do you have to be so dark?" Hoseok retorted. "Wait someone actually didn't die right? RIGHT?" 

Jin chuckled with a huff as he sat the three of them down on the couch. "No. It's good news." He told before running off into the kitchen.

Jimin stared at the kitchen entrance in confusion. "So we just wait or-"

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jungkook leaped out at them from different spots in the living room. Hoseok screamed and fell on the floor and Jimin jumped back with a small yelp. Yoongi simply sat and stared at the other two, unimpressed. 

"Awe come on how come Yoongi didn't get scared?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms.

"He doesn't get scared," Taehyung stated with a sigh. "Remember when we went into the haunted house and he tried to fight the zombie actor?"

"WHO WANT'S TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE?" Jin joked as he set a bottle of champagne on the coffee table with a loud thump. 

"Alright. Seriously. Someone, please explain what's going on." Jimin said rubbing his temples. This whole Taemin thing already had him confused. Then he got dragged off to Jin's house like he was summoned to a trial at court. Everyone jumped out at him and now Jin wants to play spin the bottle??? 

"We are having a celebration!" Jin exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air. 

Yoongi blinked slowly. "Celebration of what?" He asked. 

"Namjoon landed reservations at a super fancy restaurant so we all going out to eat." Jin smiled. 

Taehyung and Jungkook cheered loudly talking about free food. 

Jimin waved his hand grabbing Jin's attention. "Uh... We are all college students how can you pay for this? Also, what are we going to wear?" He asked gesturing to his current outfit he usually wore, jeans and a hoodie. 

"Well, the reservations are a gift from my parents, congratulations on getting engaged, kind of thing. So as long as we don't spend over a thousand dollars we shouldn't have to pay anything." Namjoon explained. "And we have suits from meetings you guys can borrow." 

After the short explanation, everyone got super excited for the possibly once in a lifetime experience. 

Jimin completely forgot about Taemin as he was happily getting ready. He decided to not cover his soulmark tonight. He did make it lighter so it didn't contrast as much with his pale complexion but he wanted it to be somewhat visible. After a small amount of makeup, Jimin slipped the slightly oversized black blazer on his shoulders. Looking in the mirror he was happy with his appearance. 

Jimin entered the living room and as usual, he was the last one to be ready. 

"IS THIS YVES SAINT LAURANT?" Jungkook demanded tugging at Taehyung's blazer. "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS? DO YOU HAVE A SUGAR DADDY I DON'T KNOW ABOUT?"