12

Oops, I was writing the ending chapter and almost published that-

~

"Any luck Hoseok?" Jimin asked. 

"No." Hoseok huffed. "This is dumb!"

Yoongi sat next to Jimin on the couch. "Am I the only one that still has faith in soulmates at this apartment?" 

"It comes and goes." Jimin shrugged. 

"I DO! But the whole process of trying to figure out which one of these people is my soulmate is extremely dumb!" Hoseok sighed deciding to shut off his phone. "Anyone else got exciting news?"

"I was going to visit a ballet studio today but now I'm feeling too lazy to do it." Jimin shrugged.

"What? You should've gone!" Yoongi crossed his arms a slight pout playing on his lips.

Jimin shrugged putting his hands in his hoodie pocket. "It's not a big deal I could always go tomorrow."

"Come on. You should go! You never know you might not be able to make it tomorrow." Yoongi argued. 

"Yeah? Like what?" Jimin asked with an eyebrow raise. 

"Classwork could get heavy. It could close down. You could forget. Someone could kidnap you. Someone could get murdered. A global pandemic could ensue that would require you to not leave this apartment for months on end..." 

"Uhhh... One of those doesn't sound like the others-"

"Come on!" Yoongi interrupted tugging Jimin's hoddie sleeve. "Let's go." 

So off they went, by Yoongi's request. Jimin in his hoodie with a shirt underneath and his jeans, great dancing attire, clearly. He really couldn't care less about when they went but Yoongi seemed awfully excited about taking him to the studio. Yoongi's excuse was that he wanted to see Jimin dance, but they could've done that in their apartment. Maybe... Just maybe... Yoongi was interested in Jimin's interests and hopes and dreams? Nah.

"Alright, we're here let's go!" Yoongi said jumping out of the car. 

Jimin chuckled and followed Yoongi inside the studio where people were practicing in different rooms. Most people dressed in black tights doing stretches at the bars attached to the walls. Jimin's eyes shinned as he remembered times in the dance studio as a child. 

A tap on his shoulder caught his attention. "Can I help you with something?" A tall attractive man asked.

"Oh no, I was just looking around," Jimin said shyly. "I used to do ballet as a child and might take it up again."

"In that case feel free to look around. I'm Taemin by the way. I teach here." Taemin smiled at Jimin as he watched a class. "Momo is a good teacher too." 

"Ah, I'm Jimin." He said as he extended his arm for a handshake to which Taemin took. "My friend Hoseok teaches dance too."

"Oh? Is that him?" Taemin asked pointing to Yoongi. 

"Um, that's Yoongi, my other friend. I was going to visit tomorrow but he insisted I get out of the house and visit today." Jimin chuckled.

Taemin's smile grew. "Well, then I should thank him for bringing you here to this fine establishment. Does he dance as well?"

"I don't think so. But he plays the piano really well."

"Thank you." Yoongi chirped, because yes, he'd been listening to their conversation. 

Jimin chuckled in embarrassment and turned back to Taemin. "Hoseok is a good dancer, well obviously, he teaches it. But he does more hip hop dancing and I like a more... contemporary dance style."