22

Jimin rolled over in bed to the light shining directly into his face. He groaned and rubbed his face not knowing what time it was. Slipping out of Yoongi's grasp he shuffled out to the kitchen for a glass of water. 

"Wow... Glad I stayed at Yeonghwan's place last night." Hoseok called from the couch as Jimin opened the cupboard. 

"Huh?" Jimin asked before looking at his reflection in the microwave. His hair stuck up in different directions, the shirt he was wearing sliding off his shoulder, exposing a few purple marks littered on his neck. "OH-" Jimin told quickly shrugging his shirt back on his shoulders and running his hand through his hair in an attempt to look decent.

"Oh tell Yoongi I put away the groceries you guys left out," Hoseok said looking back over to the tv.

"Cool... Cool... I'll do that now..." Jimin said grabbing his glass of water and slowly creeping back to the bedroom.

"Wait..." Hoseok said looking back over at Jimin who was inching further away from him. "Are you wearing the shit I bought you for April fools day like... Two? Three? Years ago?"

"NOPE!" Jimin yelled bolting off into the hallway.

"HOLY SHIT YOU ARE!"

"NO, I AM NOT!"

"YES, YOU ARE!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"EVERYONE KNOWS THAT'S A LIE JIMIN!"

"WHO IS 'EVERYONE'?"

"JUST CHECK STAN TWITTER!"

"WHAT?"

Jimin quickly closed the door to Yoongi's bedroom rubbing his face in embarrassment. Yoongi sat up propping himself up on his elbows. "What's going on?" He asked in his deep morning voice. 

"Nothing..." Jimin told climbing back into bed with Yoongi. "Uh, Hoseok put the groceries away for you." 

"Oh shit!" Yoongi groaned. "I totally forgot about those. And I guess your surprise was better than mine."

"Oh?" Jimin raised his eyebrow. "What was my surprise?"

"Cake."

"Well... I got cake too." 

"JIMIN!" Yoongi pinched the younger as he giggled. "God you get laid once and now you're addicted."

"I mean... You were a pretty good lay." Jimin shrugged. 

"So that's what I am? A nice lay? Not like I'm your soulmate or anything, but thanks I guess?" Yoongi said throwing his arm over Jimin's waist. 

Jimin smiled snuggling close to Yoongi. "Oh yeah, guess you're my soulmate too." He joked.

"Alright, there goes your aftercare privileges you brat," Yoongi said rolling over. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Jimin poked the older pulling him back in his direction. "I think that's unfair."

"Fine~" Yoongi groaned. "Just because I love you."

"I love you too," Jimin said pecking Yoongi's lips. 

"How much?" Yoongi asked running his hand down to Jimin's thigh. 

Just then a loud ring erupted throughout the room. "God damnit." Jimin cursed rolling over to search for his phone.

"Just let it go to voicemail!" Yoongi complained. 

"SHIT!" Jimin said as he looked at the caller ID on the screen. 

"What who is it?" Yoongi asked sitting up. 

"It's my dad..." Jimin said answering the call. "Hi! Dad!"