Extra 3 [M]

Me at like 1 PM: I'll post the next part later today

Also me hopping on past midnight: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

anyway

LETS GET ITTTTTT!

LETS GOTTA GET GET

~

Jimin chuckled reading a small piece of paper before tucking it back behind the photo in the album.

"What are you looking at?" Yoongi asked loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh, your dad gave me the photo album we were looking at, and all the stories behind the photos are dated and written down on a piece of paper behind the photos. It's a wedding gift." Jimin chuckled flipping to the next page.

"WHAT?" Yoongi ran over trying to snatch the book out of Jimin's hands.

"No!" Jimin protested. "It was a gift! Also is it true you were an underground rapper called 'Gloss' when you were in high school?"

Yoongi let out a sigh in defeat dropping onto the bed. "Yeah... I still want to produce music but I wouldn't refer to myself as Gloss."

"Where do you think you would be right now if you continued rapping?" Jimin tilted his head.

"You never know. I doubt I'd be like a super popular idol that travels around the world doing stadium tours. That would be crazy." Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin placed the book down on the bedside table. "Nothing is impossible." He said undoing the rest of Yoongi's tie and pulling it off.

"Whatcha doing?" Yoongi asked lazily.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Jimin teased climbing on top of the older.

Yoongi sighed giving a light smack to Jimin's ass. "See I told you you get laid a few times and now you're addicted."

Jimin shrugged. "What can I say? You're a good lay."

"I'm also your soulmate and husband as of today." Yoongi chuckled sliding Jimin's overcoat off and beginning to unbutton his shirt. "How do you feel about riding me?"

Jimin nodded enthusiastically undressing Yoongi faster. "I've always looked forward to wedding night sex."

"I thought you said you never thought you'd be loved enough to have a wedding. Or any fantasies." Yoongi asked sitting up against the headboard running his hands over Jimin's body.

"Okay, you caught me. I've been looking forward to wedding night sex since we set the date for our wedding." Jimin said stripping himself of his final article of clothing. 

"How needy," Yoongi commented stretching to open the bedside drawer. Letting out a triumphant noise as he finally retrieved the bottle of lube. Yoongi rolled it in his hands to warm it up before squeezing the substance onto his fingers. 

Jimin sucked little purple-red marks onto Yoongi's neck, whimpering as Yoongi began to prep him. "Hurry up!" Jimin whined. 

"Baby you know if I don't prep you it'll hurt," Yoongi said adding another finger. "You just have to be patient." 

Jimin huffed joining their lips in a kiss sucking at Yoongi's bottom lip. "So... When do we have to be checked out of the hotel and on a flight for our honeymoon tomorrow?" 

"Hmmm, not till two." Yoongi hummed slipping in the third finger. 

"Great, we can do this a while then," Jimin said shifting his weight to line himself up, lowering himself down onto Yoongi's cock. 

Yoongi gripped at Jimin's waist. "Oh please, you'll be exhausted after a few rounds, and you aren't even the one doing the work." 

"Wow, we already got the love quarrels like a married couple down." Jimin joked wincing as he finally took in Yoongi's whole cock. 

Yoongi chuckled pulling Jimin into a kiss as he started to maneuver the younger's hips up and down. Pushing his tongue past Jimin's plump lips letting their tongues dance together. Yoongi's hand moved down to grasp Jimin's thigh when the younger started moving up and down by himself, the other moving to hold Jimin's hand. It was a small gesture, intertwining their fingers, that Yoongi enjoyed, holding his hand close. 

Yoongi could feel Jimin's tight velvety walls squeeze around his length. Jimin's adorable little moans and whimpers were a sound that Yoongi could never get sick of. Yoongi could never get sick of Jimin, he would love him until the end of time.

Hearing Jimin's high pitched pants he could tell he was getting close. Taking over once again by putting his hands on Jimin's hips, increasing the speed. Jimin shortly came all over Yoongi's stomach as he arched his back. Yoongi released inside Jimin filling him up.

After simply embracing each other for a few minutes Yoongi pulled out to began his usual aftercare when Jimin whined feeling empty. "Cooooommmmmeeeeee baaaaaaaaaaaaaccccckkkkk!" Jimin cried dramatically. 

"Baby you are adorable you know that right?" Yoongi cooed handing the younger a glass of water.

Jimin took a few sips before handing the glass back to Yoongi. "Yeah, guess I am. I'm pretty cute."

"Okay, you've been spending too much time with Jin." Yoongi joked delivering a light slap to the youngers thigh.

"I love youuuuuuuuuuuu!" Jimin slurred as he snuggled next to the older. "Thank you for taking care of me."

"Always. I'll always take care of you. Get some sleep we have a busy day tomorrow." Yoongi said kissing the younger's forehead. 

~

My girlfriend has Bob in her animal crossing town and she got him to wear a maid's dress and it's the best thing I've ever seen in my life. Also, she literally has all the cute villagers and I have no one, except I have Diana and I'm trying to keep my gf from stealing her from me.  

I know this is posted really late at night (for me) but there is going to be a 4th extra before the epilogue. And Summoned is coming along nicely so I'm hoping to get that out soon.