8

I walk down the stairs to everyone in the living room except Dan, who hasn't come home yet.

"Morning," I greet the hungover group on the couch and floor. They grunt back. I walk backwards into the push door and into the kitchen where there's a kettle on the stove.

I look to Jack, at the island the same way he was yesterday. Nose in his laptop wearing his turtle shell circle glasses. He looks up at me, and looks back down. I quietly walk to the kettle, "It hasn't boiled," I hear him robotically tell me.

I look back to him, still looking at the laptop. I stand there for a moment, but give up, and sit at the island a few seats away from him. Within a minute or so the kettle whistles and we both stands and walk to it. He gives me a look as to just let him do it, and I comply. I watch him take out a tea bag and put it in my favorite mug. Which is a yellow mug with the words "Yeah, Bouy," my cousin got me when she went to America.

He pours the hot water in and moves his head from the rising steam. He gets out a spoon and mixes it next. He places the spoon in the sink. Jack grabs the handle of the mug and walks the few steps over to me, and places the mug on the counter. I look at it, and before I get a chance to grab it my face is pulled into his again. I try to fight at first, and I feel him back away.

"I-I'm sorry-"

Before I can let him finish I put my arms around his neck and go on my tiptoes to kiss him again. We both try to pull the other closer like we can't get enough of each other. Trying to open out mouths wider, moving our heads back and forth.

"Jack!" Someone yells.

He puts his finger to my lips to quite me, "Yes?"

"Is there coffee?!"

I speak under his finger, "I'll get you some!"

He sighs and lets go of me. I pour some into a mug on the counter and get my tea. As I back out of the door again I mouth, 'Call me'. I hear him laugh as I turn around and to go back into the living room where The Office on the TV. "When are we going to stop watching this?"

"When Ricky Gervais is no longer funny," Angie answers as I hand her the coffee. I scoff, shaking my head and sit down.

After a few seconds of the show, my phone buzzes.

New Message from: Jack Whitehall

•••

It had been now 4 weeks since the kiss, and tens of dates. All of which we had to lie about. But now we had managed to our own weekend away. He comes walking through the kitchen door like normal, "Hey Isle. You ready?"

"N-Now?" I look up at him, almost scared.

"Doesn't your cousins flight land at 1? And if we're taking the tube, that's 2 1/2 hours..."

I smile and stand up with my tea, "Let me get dressed." I gradually walk to the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Finn asks us.

"Em's cousin has a layover in London, so we're going down."

Finn readjusts his position, "Both of you?"

"Well it's also my Dad's birthday, so." Jack looks at me and widens his eyes to tell me to go faster and I do.

•••

"I can't believe you've never been to the tower..." He shakes his head, walking on the busy sidewalk.

"I've never been here before!" I nudge him almost into the street.

"I can't believe that either. So, how about we go to the tower, then take a cab to Westminster Abbey, then cross London Bridge to the Eye?"

"All in one day?" I ask him, and he eagerly nods. And so I have no choice but to also agree.