18

"Hello everyone!" I say, adjusting the microphone on the stage for my height. "I know all you of you just went 'Ugh! She's bloody Irish!' Well guess what, you killed my ancestors so, join the club." The room laughs which gives me confidence. "Now, I'll be honest, I was asked literally yesterday to give a speech, so from what I can remember I wanted to say it's a bit rough. If you haven't met me yet, my name is Y/(full)N. I'm the Irish girl that dated Molly's brother and got attached to the family, and never really left after they broke up. Me and Molly found eachother in the fact that we had both longed for a sister our whole lives. And the fact that Toby doesn't have any, we became quickly attached. The day after I met her she took me to Harrods, so I hope that gives you a bit of insight on what Molly's like.

"About last year I found out my brother had Cancer. Yes, I will tell you Santa got no Sherry that year," They laugh. "4 years earlier my parents died and the day my mother and father were pronounced dead, I didn't know what to do. I sat on m bed, while, Jack, was trying to comfort me. And after I told him to go to hell for trying to help me through my mental break down, I called Molly. She was the first person I told because I knew she cared. Molly Whitehall never didn't care. I swear a child could come up to her and go, "My Popop has lamp in his living room" and her response would be, "Well what color is it? Do you know anything about it's history? Was it made in France, Spain? China?" My impression really gets the crowd going.

"When I called her, locked up in my bathroom having a panic attack, I'll never forget what she told me. She said, "At least they won't have to live through the pain of watching you live in London."" The crowd laughs again. "Yes," I tap my temple, "Very good bright sider that one is. Molly is kind, funny, compassionate. She is everything any other posh english girl would want to be. Although, I'll tell you. One thing Mrs. Wilkinson," The crowd cheers at her new name. "One thing she isn't know for is her ability to hold a drink. No, no. I remember we went to a bar to celebrate something and a Champagne and a half in she was wasted. I'm telling you, I was scared she was going to stab someone with her knife, really."

I look at Molly laughing, "And I mean, look at her. Jesus christ I'd marry her." I point to Toby, "You better keep and eye on that one. I don't mean like with other men, I mean with your credit card. We all know Molly would bite someone hand off if they tried to get up in that. But the credit card, Jesus. I pray for you Toby I really do." The crowd continues to laugh.

"Molly, Toby. Besides from the fact that you are both very attractive people. You are so good together. You help each other up. You care about the other more than your self. You really show us single people what a loving relationship looks like. You give us hope." We make eye contact from her table to me on the stage. "I love you," I nod my head to her. "And Toby if I hear you fucking hurt her I will break your spine." Molly and Toby laugh as I raise
my glass. We make eye contact again. "To hope. And some future nieces of nephews." They laugh again. "To Molly and Toby." The crowd repeats and daintily make my way down the stairs and over to where Molly stands and hugs me.

"See! I knew you could do it!"

I let go of her, "Well, I need a drink."

She laughs and pushes me, "Go! Go!"

"Guinness?" I say to the bartender.

"Are you the Irish bridesmaid?" He asks me.

I laugh, "I see you've heard of me."

The bartender bends down under the bar and picks a can of Guinness, "The bride made sure there was a 12 pack for you."

"Really?" I jokingly blush.

"I don't have a Guinness glass..." He looks around him.

"Oh that's ok," I flick my hand. "Any generic pint glass will do." I laugh as he goes to grab one.