Tony

I know Imani painted the perfect picture of me but that's not right.

See, I'm the man of the house and what I say goes. She has no right to question me or what I do. As my girl she is supposed to stick by me no matter what. She should have any issues. I treat her right (besides putting my hands on her). Other than that I make sure she is well taken care of.

My story is different. My father died before I was born. I don't know that side of my family much. All my uncles on my mom side was in prison. I had two sisters and then it was me the baby. My mom took care of me until I met Imani. She was paying my phone bill, cooking for a nigga, and making sure my clothes was clean. That stop about 6 years ago. She said "since I have a girl, she don't need to do those things anymore".

Don't look at me crazy. I believe that Imani is supposed to do all those things and more. I bring the money in and she cater to my every need. But after her having Kenya she changed on me. It was no longer about me but about Kenya. Imani dropped out of school after having Kenya because I wasn't about to be baby sitting while she get her life together. She needs to stay the way she is that way she could never boss up on me. 

I lost my favorite cousin going into our senior year of high school. We both was headed off to D1 colleges for ball. Once he dead so did my dreams. I then wanted to get revenge and my dreams turned into being the top kingpin in the city. 

I know that's not your average dream but shoot it's mines. I know I can do it, if I stay off these damn drugs. 

About a few months ago I was fucking with this chick and she said the sex would be better if we did a line. I don't know how a nigga like me get caught up but she was damn right the sex was amazing. 

However, my partying and aggression towards Imani became bad. I didn't know how to stop all I knew is she bet not try to leave me. I put too much into her for her to think she can leave.  

"Aye shawty, I busted my nut its time for you to go." I said to the girl laying in my bed. 

I know I'm fucked up to be fucking and partying where my daughter stay but Imani put Kenya before me so I don't give a fuck what happens to her. She is Imani's child. Not my problem. 

I do the stuff at the house hoping that we would lose Kenya to CPS and Imani would go back to her naïve way and focus on me. 

Until then I'm just continue what I'm doing. 

Don't be upset, I don't like sharing my woman and that's that. 

Headed downstairs. I have to close down this party. I was coming off my high and it was time for these folks to leave. 

"Tony you know you bogus and need to get some help bruh. This shit going to far and we missing out on money with you always lifted. I need my right hand back. The opps not going stop coming our way because you occupied and in space. Nigga get your shit together" Cory said to me. 

Cory is my right hand man. I love him like a brother. But lately he been preaching too fucking much. He tell me when I'm wrong, but lately I feel like he going over board. 

I know I needed to get back on my shit. But truthfully I've been fucked up for a minute. My money running low, I think my girl is going to leave me. I don't know what to do with my life. And I haven't been on my Qs & Ps when it comes to these opp niggas. I got to get on my shit. 

"Bruh I hear you, I will get it together. See yall at the trap later, I'm about to go to sleep" saying to Cory. 

Everyone was gone I laid in the bed, probably should of cleaned the house but I didn't have time for that. Imani will make sure this house clean when she gets back. Drifting off to sleep with no care in the world. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 (758 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT.

ALSO SHARE!