Maliyah

After Armani left the studio I was just in the daze. I was ready for this day to be over so I can go to soak in my bed. I don't know what to do with this man and I don't know if I want to go backwards after all the shit he did. That lets me know that he don't get over shit easily and everything will be on his time. I don't want to be on his time. 

"Okay yall, thanks for listening in. Catch ya girl tomorrow at 2pm. With the hottest records and music updates. I love yall." Off Air finally. Getting up , grabbing my belongs and leaving out the radio station. 

Despite what is going on with me. I'm super grateful and happy that I'm finally a voice on the radio. People can hear me all around the word. The more I keep going the more jobs and fans I gain. I love my team. I got one of my dreams down. It's time to tackle the other ones. I know that I should go straight home, but I've been lonely since Imani and ChinaDoll left. So, I'm headed to Imani's to visit. We haven't talked since the Rick family showed up baring gifts. I've been in my own world and Stormi been up under Symere ass. Imani has been working and at school. I need a girls night or something. 

"What's up with you Liyah? I heard you on the radio today, yo ass was dope. Thank's for shouting a sister out. I've been slacking on my promotions for my makeup. I need to get back to it. It's coming. I'm going to get me a vanity for my room and go crazy. Why the long face boo?" Imani said while I was coming in the house. 

"Thanks for listening in on me. Girl in the middle of me being on air, this nigga Armani came in. I was stuck because sis he been treating me like I fuck multiple niggas on him and up and dipped. Like nigga I just focused on my life without you. I still haven't fucked anyone since and its not like I'm saving myself for him or anything but I feel weird doing that. No offense. I just don't get why things has to be on his time. Like why couldn't we have the conversation when he saw me in the club or even at Momma's house?" I said trying to keep my tears from falling. 

"Sis I feel you, I'm guilty of this. This is how I am treating Naim. I didn't think this was as bad. But since you put it this way, I now know that I'm wrong in a way. I will say call him if you want to get back together and figure things out. If you okay with where things are then just keep doing you, let the nigga chase you like you chased him. Just don't play no games for another one to slip in on him or even on you. Think about what you want for your present and future. You only get one life and what ifs shouldn't be in your vocabulary. Other than that let's talk about how yall surprised me with all this stuff." 

"You right sis. I'm going to sleep on it before figure out what I want to do. And we didn't surprise you with anything. This was all the Rick's family. Stormi and I only got the keys you didn't want to give us. But they did a number on this place. I love how Momma put this shit together like she knew your whole pinterest board ideas." I said sticking my tongue out. 

Imani deserves better and we've been trying to tell sis to get her better. She the one playing. You would of thought her and Armani was really related because they both act the same, it's beyond me. I don't have time for they ass. I get Imani doesn't want to be hurt again but she also needs to live so how the hell she giving me advice she need to take, idk. 

"Question Imani, What are you going to do if you see Naim getting married and having a family with someone other than you?" pissed I asked the questions because it got me wanting to call Armani right now.

"Umm, I never thought of it like that. I would be pissed and hurt truthfully. Sis, I just been having a hard time trying to thank him. He may have had a slip up but he protected all of us without us even knowing. What if he went to jail for long and I didn't know this whole time. I feel embarrassed because I have Kenya and her daddy aint shit. Then, I have my first love family going all out for my baby. I don't know how to deal with all this. I love him always. But I don't want to be saved, I want to be loved back. With Naim being overprotective he is going to want to save me. I need to heal on my own before jumping back into his arms." She said looking like she was ready to break.